WE WANT CLEMSON

Dam I wish Etienne was long gone, he is a ******* problem.. When that boy runs on field he is FASSSSST and runs with power.. Those arm tackles we do wont cut it with this dude in open field.. Dude is unbelievable gamebreaker

Last edited:
Advertisement
Richt sh*t the bed in that 2017 ACCCG game, so did Malik. We had a couple of chances to make it a closer game but bad QB play and an awful offensive game plan doomed us to three points.

We are a much better team than that one.

Dam I wish Etienne was long, he is a ******* problem.. When that boy runs on field he is FASSSSST and runs with power.. Those arm tackles we do wont cut it with this dude in open field.. Dude is unbelievable gamebreaker

Absolutely. If there’s one thing I hope Baker works on it’s gap discipline.

Also, fundamentals of wrapping a guy up.

And we're gonna get Clemson. They aint coming off that throne easy. ****, we've all seen how they got there and how they've stayed there. I expect to get their A game and we dam sure better bring ours nothing wrong with confidence but let's remember, this aint Charleston Southern we're going against here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt sh*t the bed in that 2017 ACCCG game, so did Malik. We had a couple of chances to make it a closer game but bad QB play and an awful offensive game plan doomed us to three points.

We are a much better team than that one.
Not saying we would’ve been in the game till the end but on our first drive Malik missed Jeff Thomas for a TD could’ve changed the game tbh not saying a win but maybe more competitive

I think we will be able to score on Clemson for sure but their offense is just a juggernaut

Advertisement
You mean, since the Georgia Tech, Duke & Louisiana Tech games, last year.
Different team ur an idiot for that post tbh. If u can’t see the difference Defense is still a problem but the team is better.

One thing our defense struggled with is getting spread out 3 games in a row FSU went right down the field with quick throws on the edges same with Lousivolle and UAB. I would be shocked if Dabo didn’t Exploit that

I think the Offense needs to win us this game. Clemson will get their points. They always do regardless of the team.

So can Lashlee keep up? I think we'll know early on. I worry about Venables coming out hot and shutting us down with a bunch of quick 3 and outs. Clemson will want to end this game in the first half with these early defensive stops and Trevor doing Trevor things.

But if Lashlee can come out with his offense, sustain some drives, and get some points on the board in the first quarter and keep this game close going into the 2nd half then anything is possible.

My prediction though is it's a 24-13 type of lead for Clemson at the end of the 1st half and we trade some scores in the 2nd half, leading to a 41-30 type of loss.

Advertisement
Sunshineeeeeeee we're coming for you pretty boy
Here here! You know what? We've got a puncher's chance. A Legit chance at pulling off the upset. If Rouseau had come back, I would REALLY be drinking the O&G coolaid! Regardless, the only thing we can't afford to do it get blown out and we will retain our momentum.

Advertisement
Back