We took 6 hours

Canenable

Recruit
and saw no candidates, and we chose a guy that we have to watch learn how to be a head coach. We didn't have to go this route, but our Board of Trustees does not know how to perform their duties.

I hope Manny learns quickly but if he loses this year he is not going to get the benefit of the doubt. He has an easy schedule and has yet to win, need to win immediately and get this going in the right direction or recruiting is not going to get fixed any time soon.

I will give Manny credit, Jarren Williams was the right choice, I thought he was the right choice going into this year and Manny chose him and he is a stud. Why we have an Oline this deficient is inexcusable. And we start games slow, another head coaching neophyte move.

We had to endure the growing pains of watching Butch learn how to be a head coach, we could have benefited by hiring him again and not had this learning curve experience yet again. Manny needs to pick up the pace on the learning curve.

Advertisement
and saw no candidates, and we chose a guy that we have to watch learn how to be a head coach. We didn't have to go this route, but our Board of Trustees does not know how to perform their duties.

I hope Manny learns quickly but if he loses this year he is not going to get the benefit of the doubt. He has an easy schedule and has yet to win, need to win immediately and get this going in the right direction or recruiting is not going to get fixed any time soon.

I will give Manny credit, Jarren Williams was the right choice, I thought he was the right choice going into this year and Manny chose him and he is a stud. Why we have an Oline this deficient is inexcusable. And we start games slow, another head coaching neophyte move.

We had to endure the growing pains of watching Butch learn how to be a head coach, we could have benefited by hiring him again and not had this learning curve experience yet again. Manny needs to pick up the pace on the learning curve.

Yeah, well, Jimmy Johnson got the job by a chance meeting on an elevator - and you know those elevator rides don't last long.

I think we've about beat this dead horse to a pulp. No one is happy right now. We're not getting a new coach between now and Bethune Cookman - so I guess you'll just have to ride this one out for a while.

I don’t get complaints about personnel considering if Richt didn’t make changes to the staff there probably would’ve been somewhat of an exodus and the transfers wouldn’t have came in. Plus Manny hasn’t had a class yet.

Mark almost let Banda and Patke be in control of our whole D. Let that soak in for a second

Advertisement
Advertisement
what alot of people here dont realize is manny is not well regarded in the coaching community.
Thanks for that insight.

Makes me ponder:
Richt; despite all his accomplishments was bashed bigtime by much of our fans and community... how did this Coaching Community feel about Richt (during his last year or 2 here?) TY.

Advertisement
You’d want Mark Stoops Fired in a heartbeat here. And everyone on CIS said Mario was a Corch and didn’t want him.
bro, i pushed mark stoops for a while. personally, i'd probably take him over Mario. They are different hires. both those guys would recruit well for starters.

Advertisement
A9EFAD6D-5CC9-4750-AB78-8CB558A36DF3.gif

Don’t you ever talk **** about my coach! 🤪

@dsddcane @Coach Macho @caneinorlando you guys are more connected than me.

Btw, did you notice anyone outside miami saying "wow great hire?" Guys like mario, butch, even mark stoops bring a much more serious coaching network to the table.

Yes, tons of people. Anecdotally, I remember hearing lots of folks say Manny was a great fit. But I also performed a 30 second Google search and found lots of praise, including the following by major publications:

Advertisement
Back