paksat

Junior
Banned
600 plays without a holding?

WR's getting tackled before the ball gets there

dline getting held all day every day

...I hate this ******* conference

Advertisement
you aint ******* kidding. not that we wouldve won but jesus christ its insane how long its been since a holding call against an opposing team has been called or a pass interference

Advertisement
Maybe against Pitt. The guy had Harris I think in a ******* headlock preventing a sure sack, among other outrages.

Against, Clemson - the refs were only part of the problem. The missed PI / Facemask on Jeff Thomas was insane - granted that ball was way underthrown, but it was still PI and with a Personal Foul to tack on - and Kirk Herbstreit's ridiculous "arm bar" rationalization. Both in the 1st half and might have changed the complexion of that game considerably. Rosier with more confidence, Clemson forced to back off...who knows?

The refereeing was for **** and always against us all season, though.

Ever spend time watching our OL hold? Particularly guilty vs. Clemson. Holding, or trying to hold, all nite, to no avail.

Advertisement
Maybe against Pitt. The guy had Harris I think in a ******* headlock preventing a sure sack, among other outrages.

Against, Clemson - the refs were only part of the problem. The missed PI / Facemask on Jeff Thomas was insane - granted that ball was way underthrown, but it was still PI and with a Personal Foul to tack on - and Kirk Herbstreit's ridiculous "arm bar" rationalization. Both in the 1st half and might have changed the complexion of that game considerably. Rosier with more confidence, Clemson forced to back off...who knows?

The refereeing was for **** and always against us all season, though.

A couple penalties would have resulted in nothing more than more three and outs or missed open receivers by Rosier. We never had a chance in that game, a couple flags or not.

Clemson could have beat us by 70 if they **** well pleased. Don't even entertain the idea that it had some impact on that game because the notion is outrageous.

ACC is the Carolina conference. It's all about the Carolina schools and what's good for Carolina.

Why else would they hold the ACC championship in hick-***, freezing, boring *** Charlotte?

ACC is the Carolina conference. It's all about the Carolina schools and what's good for Carolina.

Why else would they hold the ACC championship in hick-***, freezing, boring *** Charlotte?

hope they get used to seeing our bball team kick their **** in

**** both unc and duke

That's what bothered me the most. They didn't NEED to give Clemson every possible call or non call in order for Clemson to win. All I want is a fairly called game, and that just didn't happen down the stretch. Clemson was going to win barring a miracle, but the refs made **** sure there couldn't possibly be a miracle. A fiend of mine that doesn't watch college football, just NFL and CFL kept asking me if these were normal calls and non calls, and I said, "If you're a Miami fan they sure seem to be normal now." Fed up with this hick conference.

Again, I don't think there's much of a chance we beat Clemson even with good calls, but handicapping one team just isn't right.

Advertisement

hope they get used to seeing our bball team kick their **** in

**** both unc and duke

I don't give a **** about basketball.

Honestly most of CFB has horrific officiating. Unless it’s a playoff game with legit refs it’s normally bizarre how badly it’s called.

Advertisement

You so dumb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back