We should all register for this seminar...

Advertisement
Disappointing. Members of this board have been asking for an opportunity to converse with a Trustee about human resource and personnel management...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too bad they don't have a Webinar version. I'm not driving over 200 miles to have more smoke blown up my ***. I would bet if you try and bring up the Football team and/or the Athletic Department at the U, he will change the subject. Those trying to question him will have to come up with a round about way of phrasing the questions to get his opinion on the situation.

Something like, If you had an employee who was under contract and not performing their duties, but had a big payout if you discharged them, what would you do?

The athletic department is a workplace. So it's in bounds to ask "in a post-pandemic workplace, how soon do you think we should fire our immature, spoiled, incompetent football coach?"

Too bad they don't have a Webinar version. I'm not driving over 200 miles to have more smoke blown up my ***. I would bet if you try and bring up the Football team and/or the Athletic Department at the U, he will change the subject. Those trying to question him will have to come up with a round about way of phrasing the questions to get his opinion on the situation.

Something like, If you had an employee who was under contract and not performing their duties, but had a big payout if you discharged them, what would you do?

Join us on October 1, 2021, for RESET the Workplace with Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., B.S.C. ’89, an in-depth virtual conversation.

The athletic department is a workplace. So it's in bounds to ask "in a post-pandemic workplace, how soon do you think we should fire our immature, spoiled, incompetent football coach?"

I whole-heartedly endorse this probing line of inquiry.

Advertisement
Is there a Zoom link?

I found this on the registration page. "Submit your questions in advance for our guest speaker:" So they are only going to screen the questions. Like I said before, I would bet no questions about athletics at the U will find their way to the speaker.

Do you have to register if you just want to listen to the talk?

I found this on the registration page. "Submit your questions in advance for our guest speaker:" So they are only going to screen the questions. Like I said before, I would bet no questions about athletics at the U will find their way to the speaker.

Do you have to register if you just want to listen to the talk?

Even if they refuse to take impromptu questions during the live Zoom, imagine if hundreds of people registered and the ONLY advance-written questions involved the UM Athletic Director?

Gotta think big when you are envisioning a prank...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back