We should all be excited

No we should not get excited. That's what idiots did after golden was hired and look what happened. Richt has yet to prove he could win the big games. He has to prove himself first.

It is truly unbelievable that people such as yourself think that the two hires are remotely comparable.

Advertisement
No we should not get excited. That's what idiots did after golden was hired and look what happened. Richt has yet to prove he could win the big games. He has to prove himself first.

It is truly unbelievable that people such as yourself think that the two hires are remotely comparable.

People like this need to be ignored. They're either trolls or retarded.

Ignore and they go away

Advertisement
Just hope we get Coach Richt's best effort. If we do it should be enough to get back to the elite of CFB.

I have wanted Butch the past 2 years. But I am good with this hire! I hope he gets to bring in a quality staff.

**** yeah I'm excited. Hope the school is willing to pay well for coordinators and assistants. If so we could get really good pretty fast.

Can't wait to see how Kaaya develops - Richt turned some average guys into Heisman winners. Should make Kaaya something really special.

Excellent post. I would have been happy with Butch but Richt is a **** good coach. To think we could have been facing the nightmare of Mario or Chimpano. We got a guy who has done **** well in the toughest conference in football, is a great recruiter, a good offensive mind, and he's a Cane. We made a very solid hire with a ton of experience at the highest levels of college football. I think Richt can do very well here. No reason this guy cant have us in the ACCCG on a regular basis and hopefully in the playoffs soon.

This is a great day for the program.

Advertisement
Wanted Butch BIG time, but if not him I would have never thought Richt would be an option. I am thrilled, after 11 long years we are going to be back to playing some FOOTBALL Monicas, LEGOKES!!!!!!!!!!

I am no longer a MOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

changing avatar ASAP

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back