We play in the acc championship next year

10 games we win next year barring the two things I said. Golden is stocking the shelves right now. But he's not backing down in the recruiting wars and he gets the kids he wants. So we will see how it plays out but remember I called my shot early. 10 wins

Advertisement
Counting on recruits who may or may not be here,or players on the roster who haven't done much as yet, is a fools game. There is no one that I see that can make up for the loss of Spence or J12. Without them, we are looking at 3 wins so far this season.

But yet I'm supposed to believe that minus them we are going to be better? It's easy from the comfort of your keyboard to just insert____player X into this position or that. Reality tells us it doesn't alwayas work that way.

MIAMI will not win an acc championship unless they get:

A Championship Quarterback
An All-Conference/American Left Tackle
Two All Conference/American pass rushers
At least one shutdown corner
surrounded by
South Florida talent

Counting on recruits who may or may not be here,or players on the roster who haven't done much as yet, is a fools game. There is no one that I see that can make up for the loss of Spence or J12. Without them, we are looking at 3 wins so far this season.

But yet I'm supposed to believe that minus them we are

going to be better? It's easy from the comfort of your keyboard to just insert____player X into this position or that. Reality tells us it doesn't alwayas work that way.

Ok well lets bet what are you saying is the total amount of games we win next year?

But yet I'm supposed to believe that minus them we are going to be better? It's easy from the comfort of your keyboard to just insert____player X into this position or that. Reality tells us it doesn't alwayas work that way.

this. Counting on Frosh and Soph is a recipe for disaster. Also whos knows how much other teams will develop their teams? No one knew how good Virginia would be

Advertisement

surrounded by
South Florida talent
The two teams that will play in the acccg DON'T HAVE what you're talking about **** I doubt the two super bowl teams have your criteria for getting to the acccg LOL

But yet I'm supposed to believe that minus them we are

going to be better? It's easy from the comfort of your keyboard to just insert____player X into this position or that. Reality tells us it doesn't alwayas work that way.

Ok well lets bet what are you saying is the total amount of games we win next year?

Like I said, after the spring game, I'll have a better understanding. If I had to pick a number now, I'd say no more than 9 and I woud be willing to wager a franklin right now.

Advertisement

surrounded by
South Florida talent
The two teams that will play in the acccg DON'T HAVE what you're talking about **** I doubt the two super bowl teams have your criteria for getting to the acccg LOL

That's what makes Miami MIAMI.

Advertisement
Back