We Physically Dominated Clemson

Advertisement
Take the good with the bad with Mario I guess. Kudos to him for bringing physicality to the team and no quit mentality. Of course, he can't get out of his own way with even the most basic concepts of clock management.
4206C211-43D9-4F18-9F07-6168B1D9D1F3.gif

We just beat Clemson!!!!

Advertisement
Nearly EVERYONE expected us to lose and the line moved big time towards Clemson today. This was a HIGE win, so stop with the Clemson isn't very good BS. We beat TAMU and they're not that good, we beat Clemson and they're not that good. Give the team credit for a great win
I agree. Clemson isn’t very good, but much like teams that beat us in ‘04 & ’05, this is a big win for the team and their mentality moving forward.

Bain is going to be a wealthy man in a couple of years if he keeps growing and developing. The man is an offense destroyer. The OL gave Emory a ton of time to throw and there were holes to run through. I can't wait until Miami lands a true difference maker at RB, because a lot of these 7-8 yard runs will become 20-30 yard gallops with an explosive playmaker.

Advertisement
Both our OL and DL controlled the lines of scrimmage against Clemson. **** that feels good
Thats why at halftime I went live I knew we were winning the LOS. SO i knew we had a chance to pull it out our *** and we did. Them boys going back bruised. That whole OL sleeping in ICE WATER barrels tonight.

Bain is going to be a wealthy man in a couple of years if he keeps growing and developing. The man is an offense destroyer. The OL gave Emory a ton of time to throw and there were holes to run through. I can't wait until Miami lands a true difference maker at RB, because a lot of these 7-8 yard runs will become 20-30 yard gallops with an explosive playmaker.
Riley was in the stands tonight. Should be licking his chops.

Advertisement
Bring this oline and dline into doak in a few weeks and beat these ****** overrated noles and I’ll suck Mario off forever

I said to myself in the 3rd quarter win or lose that this was the proudest I've been of a Miami team in years. The energy, the fight, the physicality was reminiscent of the Miami teams I fell in love with in the 80's and 90's. The talent might not be comparable but those things are portable should be brought game to game, and that's wat I'm expecting going forward.

Advertisement
ELITE performance by the defense. On a night where our handicapped offense couldn’t stay on the field, the defense responded with big play after big play. Yea they gave up a few here and there, but the D won that game.

Emory put on the big boy pants in the second half and made some plays. Nothing crazy, but it was enough. Oline was very good to dominant; zero sacks, 200+ yards rushing.

My biggest issue was coaching. I know I just gave Emory some credit, but I have no clue how JB doesn’t see a single snap. And the decision to run the clock out at the end of regulation felt like another nightmare in the making. Still… I haven’t seen a Canes squad fight like that in almost 20 years.

Advertisement
Back