We paid 4 mill to be 15-20 final ranking.

1983canes

Freshman
Richt is what he is. Great man, very good coach.

Not a Champion.

Unless he trusts his quarterback more, or adapts his offense. We will lose 2 to 3 games a year. He is just not "that" guy for a championship team.

Play calling in the third quarter was so far too conservative it was ridiculous.

This is so much better than what you were the last ten plus years though.

Love the U still. It is what it is men.

Advertisement
A little too knee jerky for me at this point to say Richt can't win a title here.

His O looks pretty ****ty - but we gave Shannon and Golden time... we aren't gonna give a REAL coach more than 5 games? lol

His play calling was absolutely disgusting tonight. He needs to get that ish together FAST. Don't regret bringing him in at all, but he needs to show up

Light years better than Radio and Diabetus Gut though. We are still talent deficient but in terms of Richt why are people surprised about this? We all knew this about him from the jump. My view point is that he will only be here for 4-5 years. Best case scenario he wins a chip here but more realistically he restores us back to being a respected and functioning program that will be set up for the next guy. He was a home run hire given the circumstances.

Richt is what he is. Great man, very good coach.

Not a Champion.

Unless he trusts his quarterback more, or adapts his offense. We will lose 2 to 3 games a year. He is just not "that" guy for a championship team.

Play calling in the third quarter was so far too conservative it was ridiculous.

This is so much better than what you were the last ten plus years though.

Love the U still. It is what it is men.

This is the same guy that was coveted by FSU as an OC, right?

Simma down Simba

Advertisement
Light years better than Radio and Diabetus Gut though. We are still talent deficient but in terms of Richt why are people surprised about this? We all knew this about him from the jump. My view point is that he will only be here for 4-5 years. Best case scenario he wins a chip here but more realistically he restores us back to being a respected and functioning program that will be set up for the next guy. He was a home run hire given the circumstances.

All I care about. Want the guy that can do that. Don't want a caretaker for 4 or 5 years.

0​

Richt is not very good.

Kayak is not very good.

We are not very good.​

Simba, I appreciate your not dissing on my post.

But unfortunately I am right. Like I am in life. (Multi national Corporations rule the world)

He is great for us now. But not great in the end of college football championship coaches..

Advertisement
Back