We Offered Dionte Mullins

Advertisement
Advertisement
“When I was a kid UM was my favorite school, but I see other colleges are different so I can’t just go by how it was when I was a little kid,” Mullins said.

“I went to their camp, but I didn’t like it very well,” he said. “I just didn’t like it. I didn’t like the organization they had.”

Advertisement
“When I was a kid UM was my favorite school, but I see other colleges are different so I can’t just go by how it was when I was a little kid,” Mullins said.

“I went to their camp, but I didn’t like it very well,” he said. “I just didn’t like it. I didn’t like the organization they had.”

Advertisement

same thing T Mcfadden said

Advertisement
This kids talent is through the roof the only thing he hasn't had the opportunity to really show what he can do when the pads are on but always shows out at 7 on 7s.

Pretty sure I read this kid hates us.

His coach said he would be a cane lock but as he accumulated other big time offers it seems his interest went down

and not having a Canes offer didn't help ....just not sure why UM waited

They were busy taking Quentz Johnson's commitment to set up the decommitment they already knew about to really get momentum moving forward. Guys like Mullins were put on the back-burner.

Pretty sure I read this kid hates us.

His coach said he would be a cane lock but as he accumulated other big time offers it seems his interest went down

This is what happens when you off a stud late, but offer some schmuch joe brown

So you're buying the cane lock nonsense about a kid in south Florida? Never learn.

His coach has known the kid since he was 6 years old I don't buy anyone is a lock but that guy would know about just as much as his parents do of his preferences

Advertisement
Back