We Need WR's Now

Meast21

Redshirt Freshman
is there anyone dynamic on the board other than the long-shots in Smith and Hollomon?

Hope i'm wrong but E Njoku & Dingle aren't going to cut it. Nothing wrong with tall WR's and with possession types but we need some explosion and speed...

Advertisement
We need o-line and DBs the most right now. After that we need depth everywhere and for us to go a game without 4 players getting injured.

Advertisement
The two absolute top priorities are OL and WR. I would be extremely, EXTREMELY disappointed if we failed in both areas of recruiting. We needs studs. Richards is a stud, but then who else? We need studs ASAP.

is there anyone dynamic on the board other than the long-shots in Smith and Hollomon?

Hope i'm wrong but E Njoku & Dingle aren't going to cut it. Nothing wrong with tall WR's and with possession types but we need some explosion and speed...

One simple question. If you were a fast and dynamic wide receiver would you want to play in this offense?

One simple question. If you were a fast and dynamic wide receiver would you want to play in this offense?

Yes because the only 2 fast dynamic WR we have are putting up good numbers, and one is a true freshman

Advertisement
Not sure we're the favorite with Smith with Saban on him but I like your optimism

Aside from that, I guess the answer is no? No one could name another legit target for this class? Harley (is the staff actually after him?)?

One stupid question. If you were a fast and dynamic wide receiver would you want to play in this offense?

Fify

Advertisement
Back