We need to tackle better

Advertisement
1st game of the year it’s normal… that’s why teams usually schedule FCS schools or directional state schools for warm up

Tackling needs to improve but it's never easy executing perfect tackling vs a squad of MonStars like Bama has

Advertisement
Tackling is weak because tackling during the camp is frowned upon. A result of practices not being physical out of fear of injuries.

It doesn’t matter how good our technique is or should be. They were double our size. They were gonna run through either or. Doesn’t matter though. Majority of this board backed most of the dude on this roster.

Advertisement
Freaking Banda would say how tackling was so important, yet many on here would bash him for saying that (or otherwise misinterpret it to mean that was the only thing Banda said was important).

I hope we really focus on this during these next practices inbetween games. We can beat the rest of the teams on our schedule.

Advertisement
I hope we really focus on this during these next practices inbetween games. We can beat the rest of the teams on our schedule.
Comedy Reaction GIF by Jo Koy

This statement has been true going on 20 years now, under multiple coaches. Its like we try to recruit LBs and DBs who can't tackle.

Advertisement
Freaking Banda would say how tackling was so important, yet many on here would bash him for saying that (or otherwise misinterpret it to mean that was the only thing Banda said was important).
Well no **** it's important.. yet we're still here complaining about it. How many years in a row now??

I know how to form tackle, but I couldn’t tackle Bama kids bc they’re bigger than me. It starts in the weight room. We are light years behind the big boys in that category.

Advertisement
Back