We need to schedule UCF asap!

Energy Levels GIF by Bachelor in Paradise Canada

UM, UF, FSU

UCF, USF, FAU

Bethune-Cookman, FAMU

UWF, FIU, Stetson

The "Big 3" always will be the top three

We'll see. There's no reason some of those schools can't overtake is if they get serious about making a move.

Advertisement
We need to schedule these cat's soon, so we can quickly put them in their place in the state of Florida. When I hear a possible flip has a choice between coming to UM BBQ or going to whatever UCF has going on, and they have to think about it.....it's time for a smack down. Just Bourbon thinking for a minute. Would you all be in favor of a H?H with UCF?
Thanks,
:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
Nah.

We have nothing to gain and everything to lose. Same goes for playing teams like FAU/FIU. Beat them? So what. Lose? Everyone is going to laugh at us.

And with all due respect, UCF beats us right now, maybe by 2 scores or more.

Advertisement
We need to schedule these cat's soon, so we can quickly put them in their place in the state of Florida. When I hear a possible flip has a choice between coming to UM BBQ or going to whatever UCF has going on, and they have to think about it.....it's time for a smack down. Just Bourbon thinking for a minute. Would you all be in favor of a H?H with UCF?
Thanks,
**** off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks,
The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back