We need to get to the bottom of this fake UF story.

D-anon

Conference All American
Purgatory
It is one thing for fans on message boards to partake in these rumors, but when a college coach accuses another of negative recruiting it becomes a problem

Advertisement
It is an overblown story? Mcelwain just used that overblown story to justify why recruits said no to Miami. If it's not true, then there needs to be push back against it

Cry me a ******* river. Teams were on the trail not but 3 years ago telling kids we were getting the death penalty. Miss me with that ****. It's a dirty game

Make me give a single solitary **** that UF is clutching its pearls and laying on the fainting couch just appalled that anyone would ever lie out on the recruiting trail. You think they didn't hit prospects with "Robble robble death penalty's comin' robble robble"? You think those pieces of **** didn't fist pump when Bryan Pata got murdered so they could use it with some prospect's mama when they told her UM was in Overtown and there was a 84% chance her son would get killed in gang crossfire on the way to class?

F them and F you if you're worried about their feelings.

Advertisement
My 2 cents!!....Fu€k uf..and FS who..and alafaga!! The issue is ...we trolled ourselves!! Fox sports even put it out to the media!! Why would they not use it!! We did this to ourselves!!... If that doesn't bother you...that we the fans (skibby),.. In particular,.. Just gave them this ammo to shoot us with!! We started a lie...they used the truth to throw it in our face!! How's that just fine and hunkie fu€kin dorie?

The time to spin that story has passed, nobody cares anymore. Win games and it won't matter what another coach says. We will always be the home team for the best athletes in the country.

Advertisement
It is an overblown story? Mcelwain just used that overblown story to justify why recruits said no to Miami. If it's not true, then there needs to be push back against it

Aint going to change results, and will make us look petty over 2 kids that are good but not game changers.

Cry me a ****ing river. Teams were on the trail not but 3 years ago telling kids we were getting the death penalty. Miss me with that ****. It's a dirty game

Exactly everybody is ****ting on the next guy unless they really got something to sell like Clemson Bama OSU LSU etc and even then they still do it

I don't it played much of a roll but fla definitely was in a bad way a week ago when the cali kid decommited and all the Henderson crystal balls were going Miami's way

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If anybody rembers this story in 3 months, they'll only remember that dirty UM made up some ****. Get to the bottom all you want, nobody ever notices the retraction

Cry me a ****ing river. Teams were on the trail not but 3 years ago telling kids we were getting the death penalty. Miss me with that ****. It's a dirty game

This. Teams can't really get into their feelings about Miami negatively recruiting against them. Especially when they negatively recruiting against Miami saying they knew all the details of the Shapiro investigation.

Advertisement
Back