We Need To Get Our Respect Back!

So basically his opinion on why we will lose is because FSU has beaten us 4 straight games which they have scored over 30 all but once and we've scored over 20 all but once.
Awesome insight and matchup breakdown of the game. Why hasn't ESPN hired this guy already?
Bozo aszzz probably didn't know who Ryan Williams was until his injury made front page news on espn.

Fact is these are 2 evenly matched teams. FSU gets the edge now due to Winston and our unsettled QB situation.. But make no mistake this game will be close to the end. In either case will be looking forward to the rematch in the ACC champ game.

Lulz......
They have scored over 40 twice in those years, both blow outs. Its only been a close game once in the last 4 years and the refs helped us get back into the game late in 2011. Also if you havent paid attention FSU has been not only been recruiting well, but also developing the blue chippers. Even outside of Winston, ohhh lawwwddd.

That's all good but what does that have to do with next years game?

Well for starters they are loaded on defense. Second they return Winston and most of their OL...

Yeah reminds me of before the 2000 season.. They were the returning MNC champs, an All American QB in Weinke and a loaded defense..
Thank goodness they didn't decide to forfeit that game.
But yeah, this team should admit defeat just because they bring back WInston and a "loaded defense". LULZ love of how this once proud fan base is already admitting defeat. Should be ashamed of yourselves really.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So basically his opinion on why we will lose is because FSU has beaten us 4 straight games which they have scored over 30 all but once and we've scored over 20 all but once.
Awesome insight and matchup breakdown of the game. Why hasn't ESPN hired this guy already?
Bozo aszzz probably didn't know who Ryan Williams was until his injury made front page news on espn.

Fact is these are 2 evenly matched teams. FSU gets the edge now due to Winston and our unsettled QB situation.. But make no mistake this game will be close to the end. In either case will be looking forward to the rematch in the ACC champ game.

Lulz......
They have scored over 40 twice in those years, both blow outs. Its only been a close game once in the last 4 years and the refs helped us get back into the game late in 2011. Also if you havent paid attention FSU has been not only been recruiting well, but also developing the blue chippers. Even outside of Winston, ohhh lawwwddd.

Well for starters they are loaded on defense. Second they return Winston and most of their OL...

Yeah reminds me of before the 2000 season.. They were the returning MNC champs, an All American QB in Weinke and a loaded defense..
But yeah, this team should admit defeat just because they bring back WInston and a "loaded defense". LULZ love of how this once proud fan base is already admitting defeat. Should be ashamed of yourselves really.

Because there are a lot of similarities between the 2000 'Canes and the 2014 version? Or is this just more of your fantasy based ball gargling for the team and staff?

Last edited:
What we need.

Is for this fan base to quit walking around like being average is cool, and ready to do high fives. If we somehow slip and fall into an ACCCG.

Maybe if this fan base held this team. To the standard in which it was built upon. That we don't play for conference titles. Teams in the Big 10 play for conference titles. We play for National Championships, and anything less is a failure.

Then we would not be dealing with these, meh wannabe used car salesman coaching our beloved program.

Mike Shula was fired on Thanksgiving Day. In his very own house, carving his turkey. As Mal Moore told him in person, Donald Trump style. You're fired.

This fan base needs to wake itself up, and start respecting our past. In order to push forward. For us to enjoy a greater future.

Lulz......

Because there are a lot of similarities between the 2000 'Canes and the 2014 version? Or is this just more of your fantasy based ball gargling for the team and staff?

So let me guess, you predicted a 11-1 season before the start of the season with wins against FSU and VT who we had 5 game losing streaks against and were coming off a 9-4 season in which we got clobbered by any team with a pulse and also had a defeat against the the likes of ECU.
Similarities are striking.

So you aren't basing your argument on anything fancy like facts or statistics just on: "Well it happened once 15 years ago so why won't it happen next year!?" If that's the case and you actually believe the crap you're typing, you'll be more than happy to take UM, give me FSU and some points too right? Name the dollar amount you'd feel comfortable betting and points you'd be willing to give me and let's make it official.

Advertisement
Let me guess, CA, all of a suddenly you just converted to Mormonism and your religion forbids gambling. Or some other equally lame excuse as to why you're terrified to put anything of substance behind your verbal fellatio right? "Uh uh I won't bet less than $2.6m so unless you can come up with that I'm not wasting my time."

So let me guess, you predicted a 11-1 season before the start of the season with wins against FSU and VT who we had 5 game losing streaks against and were coming off a 9-4 season in which we got clobbered by any team with a pulse and also had a defeat against the the likes of ECU.
Similarities are striking.
You do realize we were a preseason top 5 team in 2000 right? We were expected to be good. Seriously stop posting, you are clowning yourself. You sound exactly like the people last year who were saying we had a better defense than FSU, and that UF was a better team than them......

So you aren't basing your argument on anything fancy like facts or statistics just on: "Well it happened once 15 years ago so why won't it happen next year!?" If that's the case and you actually believe the crap you're typing, you'll be more than happy to take UM, give me FSU and some points too right? Name the dollar amount you'd feel comfortable betting and points you'd be willing to give me and let's make it official.

What part of me giving FSU an edge because of having Winston and us not having our qb settled didn't you comprehend?
My argument is that what happened last season has no bearing on this up coming game. NONE. just like it didn't in 2000.
Look at both teams on paper and who both have coming back on the teams are near equal except for QB.
I give Miami the edge at WR, RB, and LBs.. Secondary is even. OL and TE slight edge to FSU. DL and QB clear edge to FSU.
I see FSU digressing a bit from last year and I see us improving a lot more and is why I'm expecting a close game till the end either way.
What I'm not doing is admitting defeat. Comprende?

Advertisement
Back