We need to get Kevin Wilson here as OC ASAP

stormsurge

Senior
Premium
I don't care if he slapped a kid for PTSD, this cat can coach offense like nobody's business

Advertisement
Richt won't be firing himself and Blake James lacks the testicular fortitude to step in.

No we don't. We really don't need him. Richt was a little rusty this year. Learning curve for him and the players, it will be better next year. Especially if the OL comes together. It's amazing how the grass is always greener .....
Let's not destroy a cohesive staff

Last edited:
Richt needs a playcaller. WE need a playcaller. we don't need a repeat of this season in 2017.

Richt needs a playcaller. WE need a playcaller. we don't need a repeat of this season in 2017.

Richt started getting much better down the stretch of the season. I think the guy was just rusty from not calling plays in 10 years.

Advertisement

Richt started getting much better down the stretch of the season. I think the guy was just rusty from not calling plays in 10 years.

better only because we were playing crappy teams down the stretch. let's see how he does against a good team in a bowl.

No we don't. We really don't need him. Richt was a little rusty this year. Learning curve for him and the players, it will be better next year. Especially if the OL comes together. It's amazing how the grass is always greener .....

A little rusty?

That wasn't rust. It was offensive lock jaw.

better only because we were playing crappy teams down the stretch. let's see how he does against a good team in a bowl.

I mean unc isnt much better than pitt or nc state. Vt isnt much better than those teams either. The offense struggled vs fau too so i dont think the opponents was really the issue.

Advertisement
Wilson would murder here. It would be a power move, but, unfortunately, it's one UM never makes.

Bama will hire him as a video coordinator.

You might be right but you said Artie burns was going to be trash and Kevin Olsen was the future...

You might be right but you said Artie burns was going to be trash and Kevin Olsen was the future...

never said Burns was going to be trash. Also many on here were crowning Olsen. **** near everyone.... not just me.

last I looked the cfp comitte had pitt ranked number 25 in latest poll, that's not a sucky team, yes duke was bad but nc state who we killed has a great d held fsu, unc, Clemson to below season pts avg, that was a very good d especially vs run and Miami ran the ball well on them, Virginia is a bad team as was duke but nc state and pitt weren't , **** pitt is ranked ahead of us despite us beating them badly.

Advertisement

never said Burns was going to be trash. Also many on here were crowning Olsen. **** near everyone.... not just me.

Valid said, about Artie Burns:

"This kid might be too dumb to be successful at the next level (no offense). do not want."

Advertisement

"This kid might be too dumb to be successful at the next level (no offense). do not want."

nice job of taking my quote out of context. yawn

AS a college CB who was better Elder or Burns...I say ELder hands down but he wont be a 1st rounder....Burns made dozens of bonehead plays for us...

AS a college CB who was better Elder or Burns...I say ELder hands down but he wont be a 1st rounder....Burns made dozens of bonehead plays for us...

Elder won us games. he's a flat out better player, but Artie has the attributes NFL scouts love.

Agreed

Advertisement
Back