We Need to Clean House Soon.

CanesDominate

Freshman
Defensive gameplan or lack there of is terrible. Our players can't defend simpke plays, cover or tackle. UNC has one of the worst run defenses in the country and and yet we cant gain more than five at times. Coley has no future at OC here.

We need to purge this staff of incompetence ASAP. Im sick of this.

Advertisement
Wait WHAT? Stop blaming the coaches the coaches don't hike the ball over the quarterbacks head..........The coaches aren't missing tackles or getting pushed into the backfield.

Nope that's not the coaches sorry.

Advertisement
The way we play can be summed up in one word, COMICAL. we look like the Keystone Kops out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait WHAT? Stop blaming the coaches the coaches don't hike the ball over the quarterbacks head..........The coaches aren't missing tackles or getting pushed into the backfield.

Nope that's not the coaches sorry.

Wtf!? Who's job is it to teach these kids to hike the ball? Tackle? Not get pushed off the LOS?

Laughable... Some people have nothing but excuses for this sorry *** coaching.

I support the premise of this thread 100%. The Golden stench is all over this team. If they have any intention of hiring Butch Davis, then why wait a minute longer? The sooner we move on from this **** show, the better.

Advertisement
Defensive gameplan or lack there of is terrible. Our players can't defend simpke plays, cover or tackle. UNC has one of the worst run defenses in the country and and yet we cant gain more than five at times. Coley has no future at OC here.

We need to purge this staff of incompetence ASAP. Im sick of this.
Awesome porst captain obvious. This is kind of already going to happen or did you just wake up?

So woefully undercoached. It's amateur hour out there. Most undisciplined team I've ever seen.

Chise don't you know, the players are supposed to teach themselves how to play the game, and then call the plays themselves as well.

Sure play calling sucks, but at what point are the players responsible for something? Tackle. Break a tackle. CATCH THE BALL. I'm done with all the coaches, but the players need to man the **** up.

Advertisement
Back