We need to capitalize now...

I have a sinking feeling the administration will ***** this one up too. What we maybe missing is a leadership at the top. That's why we have search firm, an advisory committee and polling of ex-canes. I'm worried Blake has been in the shadow of Shalala for so long, he doesn't have the balls to take charge and make the big decision.

Advertisement
Let's start another "If" thread about what the school should do regarding another candidate. Maybe one of these for each possible HC?....Yea, that should definitely get us somewhere and keep this site interesting.

I have a sinking feeling the administration will ***** this one up too. What we maybe missing is a leadership at the top. That's why we have search firm, an advisory committee and polling of ex-canes. I'm worried Blake has been in the shadow of Shalala for so long, he doesn't have the balls to take charge and make the big decision.

^^^^^^NEWSFLASH

I disagree. I'm in favor of Butch but there is no rush IMO. They should wait at least a week or two to see what shakes out at LSU & Texas. Too important of hire, we're already behind the 8ball in recruiting. A week or two is not going to make a big difference. They should be focused on finding the right guy for the longterm not worrying about who will lock up the most recruitis in late November, early December.

Texas? Texas?

Please Strong over Butch.

Pass me what you are smoking.

Advertisement
Butch wouldn't be a splash.

Guy from Indiana whose idea of a splash is likely seeing Li'l Sebastian weighs in on splashes. Sounds like an article from The Onion.

Butch would be a splash more because of associated hires than anything, whether it be Dorsey, Moffitt, both, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back