"We Need Rest"

Advertisement
who needs rest?/

Are offense had like 7 possesions all dmn game...and in every possesion there subbing in all kind of wierd rotations of players.

His fat *** must needs rest as he knw s his days are likely done pretty soon if the ensuing losing continues..which it likely will....this team ruined my saturday today...as i turned down two dates to watch that sh8T show for hours..and missed a baby shower...lol

who needs rest?/

Are offense had like 7 possesions all dmn game...and in every possesion there subbing in all kind of wierd rotations of players.

His fat *** must needs rest as he knw s his days are likely done pretty soon if the ensuing losing continues..which it likely will....this team ruined my saturday today...as i turned down two dates to watch that sh8T show for hours..and missed a baby shower...lol

lol ,f that

Advertisement
If it wasn't the night games, it would be the heat of the noon games.

I'm tired of the excuses. It's not just that we're losing... it's the way that we're losing and the way he "deals" with it.

Schnelly, JJ, Dennis, and Butch built this program under the bright lights. Don't come in here with that weak *** ****. Our current staff is too soft for this town.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back