"We Need Rest"

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 10m10 minutes ago

Golden saying team needs rest. "I need to try and get them ready to go." Says three road night games have taken toll on team.

I've been mad, sad, everything. This is the biggest ******* ***** *** sentence I have EVER read from a football coach. This is Division 1 football!! You play football on prime time if you're lucky! It's what it's all about! We need rest??!! We need to align, adjust, teach better, call better plays and not make our team a bunch of pussies! Get this soft *** ***** ***** Yankee away from my program!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I took an oath as a physician to do no harm, but I would not be sad if his wife had cancer.

I agree with this entire thread, except this. You're a ******* *******. Get some **** perspective. I'd drop your *** if you said that in my company.

Least you could do is man up and delete it.

Then look in the mirror and ask yourself why you'd even think something like that, let alone post it.

Advertisement
Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 10m10 minutes ago

Golden saying team needs rest. "I need to try and get them ready to go." Says three road night games have taken toll on team.

I've been mad, sad, everything. This is the biggest ****ing **** *** sentence I have EVER read from a football coach. This is Division 1 football!! You play football on prime time if you're lucky! It's what it's all about! We need rest??!! We need to align, adjust, teach better, call better plays and not make our team a bunch of pussies! Get this soft *** **** **** Yankee away from my program!

Led by this coach, this team plays like a child cuddled by parents with low expectations. No desire or drive instilled in them to better themselves and no shame that they continue not to

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back