We need DTs right?

Advertisement
Im kind of mind boggled by our coaching staff's lack of attention towards defensive tackle recruiting. I had heard a while ago that a lot of local HS coaches took issue with dorito's scheme and made comments to the effect that they wouldn't want their DT's playing in that scheme. I know golden is chasing a couple out of state DT's, perhaps he's going with the path of least resistance here.

Im kind of mind boggled by our coaching staff's lack of attention towards defensive tackle recruiting. I had heard a while ago that a lot of local HS coaches took issue with dorito's scheme and made comments to the effect that they wouldn't want their DT's playing in that scheme. I know golden is chasing a couple out of state DT's, perhaps he's going with the path of least resistance here.

Here I thought the path of least resistance was to just run a scheme that fit the local recruiting base......

I like the last name.. but seriously undersized and not talented enough regardless of how bad Miami is. Just consider him a RB and give him some of that 1.5 million scholarship we got just to get him as a preferred walk on and see if Willis will come help this program out a little as a coach or donate money or something

Advertisement
There are dline players the staff has under evaluation, but the staff is taking the slow and steady pace. So lets see how things play out.

Go Canes

His only two offers are FIU and Monmouth, who he is commited to. He also measured out at 5-11 which may be the reason for him not having great offers despite his tape, see if he gets hot during this time frame and gets recruited by us.

There are dline players the staff has under evaluation, but the staff is taking the slow and steady pace. So lets see how things play out.

Go Canes

We already know how this story ends. Everyone of them signs somewhere else and Al grabs the first guy with a pulse after signing day.

Here I thought the path of least resistance was to just run a scheme that fit the local recruiting base......

Been saying that for years, he's too stubborn tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back