We need at least 2 portal wrs.

Advertisement
We barely rotate our WR, you can get all types of flags and you wont get pulled.. He will sit the bench next year too.

We barely rotate our WR, you can get all types of flags and you wont get pulled.. He will sit the bench next year too..
What is interesting to me is I used to get super frustrated with previous coaches over-rotating players (especially on the OLine and DLine). But the lack of rotation with this staff (aside from maybe RB) is almost the opposite. I don’t mind leaving the DLine or OLine top 5-7 guys in at all. Previous staffs seemed to rotate 8-9 which was too much. Gotta have your best players on the field for 80-85% of the game. But there was zero WR rotation it seemed.

Let's be honest - we cannot afford to lose george right now when we already lost Colbie / whiffed on J Smith. Land a stud QB (Cam) and then maybe stud WR's will actaully be interested in coming here (Not Ladson / Kirk types, no offense to them). George doesnt want to complete then? Great happy to spend his NIL on someone else.

And please bench Wes and get a portal LB. Been screaming this for weeks and now CIS seems to realize. Does Mario?

What is interesting to me is I used to get super frustrated with previous coaches over-rotating players (especially on the OLine and DLine). But the lack of rotation with this staff (aside from maybe RB) is almost the opposite. I don’t mind leaving the DLine or OLine top 5-7 guys in at all. Previous staffs seemed to rotate 8-9 which was too much. Gotta have your best players on the field for 80-85% of the game. But there was zero WR rotation it seemed.
Agreed. Horton / Ray Ray deserved more snaps. CJ / Robbie should have gotten more burn in 4 games. Didnt see Redding, Ladson, or Kirk except 1 play all year. B Smith underutilized. Coaches essentially created zero pressure on starters so someone like George could constantly F up with zero consequences. Poor coaching there.

Advertisement
We barely rotate our WR, you can get all types of flags and you wont get pulled.. He will sit the bench next year too..

I guess no one noticed but Kirk was actually in on at least one play yesterday toward the end of the game. Don't know what that means for next year.

Last edited:
I guess no one noticed but Kirk was actually in on at least one play yesterday toward the end of the game. Don't know what that means for year.
Samething with chris johnson.. they just throw those guys in for a play and say hey you played breh! Its insulting really

Advertisement
We should kick the tires on Evan Stewart but if we whiff on him, then I think we're fine at WR

WR is a position young guys can step in and make immediate impact and we have a ton of young talent that would do just fine assuming we land a good qb1

Earl Little play for Alabama right now. I was showing that you can go years back SEC been eating off So Fla. But I see 👀 I'm talking to a child.
You're a mental midget as you said HALF the SEC was from SFL. Guess I'm talking to an infant

What we need is for Mario to learn how to use his timeouts. 😂😂
Time management and personnel management are 2 completely different things. Both lacking. I don’t hate how they managed the OL this season or the DL / LB’s and safeties. Even at RB - give a kid a series and trade off. But they seemed to be pretty focused on the WR crew - and that’s probably because we have like 5 slot receivers on the roster - so what is this next year at slot receiver gonna be: Restrepo/ (maybe B Smith) / Joseph / Washington? Have to find a way to get these speedy guys on the field. Even if you get Jojo and Carr. Speed is there. Get them on the field. Not talking about “packages”. I am talking about all over the place. And use the TE as a receiving threat for Pete’s sake. There is your tall pass target and dump off guy for crying out loud - not always the RB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back