We need at least 2 portal wrs.

How is that half the SEC? And how many years are you going back to make that list? GTFOH
Earl Little, Keon Keely, Troy Bowels, Andy Jean, Shemar Stewart, Gabriel Dindy, Jaheim Singletary, Jacorey Thomas, Anthony Rose, CJ Smith, Dallas Turner, Jason Marshall, Amari Daniel's, Jalen Brown šŸ˜€ I call do this all day. You probably don't even watch SEC football.

Advertisement
Iā€™m fully out on George. And Iā€™m usually not a reactionary dude and try to see the big picture. But that dude canā€™t ever play for me again after that performance capping off the season he had.

He had a lot of good moments, of course. But if youā€™re trying to build a program and a culture, that kid canā€™t be part of it. I have asked multiple people over the past 18 hours if he was on the take yesterday and I swear itā€™s a legit question. He was AWFUL, just completely disinterested and then you top that off with the fake tough-guy ****, the dumbass penaltiesā€¦.the way that kid plays the game makes me sick. Heā€™s not worth it, imo. If Iā€™m Mario, Iā€™ll eat losing his production and talent and Iā€™d tell him itā€™s time to hit the portal. Just too many of the same dumbass plays over and over to put up with. And then you combine that with that completely pathetic on-field performance, yeah thatā€™s a wrap for me. Enjoy UCF.

How many times is Bam Bam going to let this happen. After he took that cheap shot on the Rutgers db, I said to myself oh bam bam will bench him thats his second of the game, Nope next series right out there............................... It has to stop and yes he can go, he aint that good to let him do that, not even close...............

Nobody in that portal is elite bro šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. You may find a diamond in the rough, but most successful portal guys are multiple yr guys you still have to coach. It's like the new Juco. Potential but not a sure thing.
Right, bro, nothing is a sure thing.

My stance on George a lil different. I want him to stay. Dude can ball. Look at the year he had even with the QB play. This offseason someone needs to pull him to the side and just go over the things thatā€™s gonna be make him best version of himself. Take away all the talking and just keep playing YOUR game. We have all seen when George is in his bag itā€™s special. Clean up the talking and become a complete WR this offseasonā€¦ Realize that you can be loud and get your point across with out even saying a word to the DB.

Advertisement
I don't think we need two. I think we need one guaranteed alpha. I would take all the NIL money for both George and Young and get a true number one receiver. Then open up the third spot to all the young guys and Horton. One of them will be good enough to fill it.

When I see the focus of Xavier, it makes me wish we signed Jose Leon WR Columbus. Dependable guy.
You Columbus ninjas never stoppppppp!!!!!

rkelly-r-kelly-crying.gif

r-kelly-crying-r-kelly-interview.gif

Advertisement
Watched the Music CIty bowl

Iowa State have a 6'4 WR #9 Jayden Higgins who has 214 YDS and 1 TD . His season stats are 769 YDS and 5 TD's and guess what he's from Miami....

Someone tell the staff to get this man home

I was ok with 1 but after today we need at least 2.I said a wek or 2 back that George was a head case and a couple people here disagreed but if he's not then who is.He's out of control,just can't control his emotions out there.I'm guessing he's dealing with anger issues.Mario has proven to be a complete idiot when it comes to anything football related except recruiting but even he has to see he can't go into 2024 with George as your #1 or #2 wr.
We need tall ones not two more smurfs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back