We need at least 2 portal wrs.

As someone else said...occasionally I miss the middle finger emoji.

He hurt his team more than he helped today. He was a net negative and showed absolutely not one single glimmer of potential that would make him worth the headache. Get rid of him and get a transfer to replace his ***.

Advertisement
Dude was a great Z receiver most of the year. But the last 2 games he's gone off the reservation.
Don’t get me wrong, I still think he can be a solid contributor.

I just don’t think he’s a WR1 on a 10-win football team, and that should be the goal in 2024.

Give me WR1/Restrepo in slot/George and we’re cooking. Plenty of depth behind with Horton/JoJo/Carr/Ray Ray/Chance

He hurt his team more than he helped today. He was a net negative and showed absolutely not one single glimmer of potential that would make him worth the headache. Get rid of him and get a transfer to replace his ***.
I won't disagree at all. He ****ed us many times tonight.

But would you agree that most of it was due to his emotion?

The run play that he bobbled was in his hands, and yes, he still bobbled it, but after that I thought I saw him think about throwing it away. Can you imagine being in that spot, trying to figure out what to do?

Nevertheless it worked out in his favor

I just don’t think he’s a WR1 on a 10-win football team, and that should be the goal in 2024.

Give me WR1/Restrepo in slot/George and we’re cooking. Plenty of depth behind with Horton/JoJo/Carr/Ray Ray/Chance
He wasn't a #1 wr on a 5-7 and a 7-6 team either.

I'd prefer he was in the two deep. He's a talent who can't control himself and hurts his team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can have a legitimate argument with Trader, but the other two are good receivers.

Do you've the other two receivers cracking the starting lineup next year?

Carr - yes. He's a good route runner. Isn't someone who just put up big HS numbers just because he's an athlete going up against high school midgets.

Advertisement
You can have a legitimate argument with Trader, but the other two are good receivers.

Do you've the other two receivers cracking the starting lineup next year?

carr the best of them. I could see Carr passing up ray ray and Washington this year.

George had a unsportsmanlike and a BS holding call imo..the game shifted on the Punt block..moral I took away from tonight..incentive players to want to play in these games..because the 1 of the 2 teams on that field don’t represent the team that suited up this season
Are you pretending Miami was a good team this year that was a few starters away from beating Rutgers? I'm crying rn Mario really damaged yall.

Advertisement
You gotta give the young kids a fair shake. They are so much more talented than the guys in front of them.

I cannot emphasize how much I don’t give a **** if they can’t block a linebacker bc they’re 170 pounds. If they can get open and catch the ball, get them on the field.

Advertisement
Back