We need at least 2 portal wrs.

CIS ALWAYS gives South Florida kids too much credit. George needs to get the **** out of my face and I hope he transfers after that embarrassing performance he put on tape today. He's not a good football player.
This is true.Year after year we get this local kids and the locals swear they're going to be great here and tear it up only to come here and be ghosts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Eventually the guys you got are the guys you got and you got to rely on them to make plays.

Next year, JoJo Trader, Ny Carr, Rob Washington, Ray Ray Joseph need to step up. These are premium prospects. There MUST be 2 starting caliber WRs in that mix at minimum. These aren't scrubs. They are meant to contribute EARLY. If they can't or don't...we should worry about the eval. Ballers ball.

After todays showing, think we need two of everything

crossover noah GIF

Advertisement
I was ok with 1 but after today we need at least 2.I said a wek or 2 back that George was a head case and a couple people here disagreed but if he's not then who is.He's out of control,just can't control his emotions out there.I'm guessing he's dealing with anger issues.Mario has proven to be a complete idiot when it comes to anything football related except recruiting but even he has to see he can't go into 2024 with George as your #1 or #2 wr.
Also....no...

We need ONE, unless X leaves

All of you want to hate on X....but I can promise you NFL guys drool over guys like him, they just wish he was a bit taller.

When defenses feel the need to double cover you, you are definitely good.

Also....no...

We need ONE, unless X leaves

All of you want to hate on X....but I can promise you NFL guys drool over guys like him, they just wish he was a bit taller.

When defenses feel the need to double cover you, you are definitely good.
How did you go to anyone hating x when the whole thread was about George been a complete mess.And we also need to replace a starting wr who just signed with Georgia.

How did you go to anyone hating x when the whole thread was about George been a complete mess.And we also need to replace a starting wr who just signed with Georgia.
Good point

Mainly because, I didn't read the whole thread, haha.

However, I don't ACTUALLY think everyone hates X, but there are a lot of people that don't believe in him because he was most targeted by TVD.

The kid we lost, eere going to miss for sure. However I'm not so sure we can count out the guys we have already after one game. That is basically like a preview of what we have and what could possibly be.

I still like George, I like him because he's a Cane, and he plays that way. But he needs a good leader to get his *** in check and learn how to use that emotion at the right time.

Advertisement
Good point

Mainly because, I didn't read the whole thread, haha.

However, I don't ACTUALLY think everyone hates X, but there are a lot of people that don't believe in him because he was most targeted by TVD.

The kid we lost, eere going to miss for sure. However I'm not so sure we can count out the guys we have already after one game. That is basically like a preview of what we have and what could possibly be.

I still like George, I like him because he's a Cane, and he plays that way. But he needs a good leader to get his *** in check and learn how to use that emotion at the right time.

George is trash and needs to transfer right away.

Advertisement
Back