We need at least 2 portal wrs.

Odin

Junior
I was ok with 1 but after today we need at least 2.I said a wek or 2 back that George was a head case and a couple people here disagreed but if he's not then who is.He's out of control,just can't control his emotions out there.I'm guessing he's dealing with anger issues.Mario has proven to be a complete idiot when it comes to anything football related except recruiting but even he has to see he can't go into 2024 with George as your #1 or #2 wr.

Advertisement
I was ok with 1 but after today we need at least 2.I said a wek or 2 back that George was a head case and a couple people here disagreed but if he's not then who is.He's out of control,just can't control his emotions out there.I'm guessing he's dealing with anger issues.Mario has proven to be a complete idiot when it comes to anything football related except recruiting but even he has to see he can't go into 2024 with George as your #1 or #2 wr.
start with praying (& paying) that X stays. Then go get 2 portal WRs.

Does Not Matter Jessica Chastain GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
George had a unsportsmanlike and a BS holding call imo..the game shifted on the Punt block..moral I took away from tonight..incentive players to want to play in these games..because the 1 of the 2 teams on that field don’t represent the team that suited up this season

No no, CIS told me Jacolby George was a bonafide #1!

Y’all gonna learn the hard way.

CIS ALWAYS gives South Florida kids too much credit. George needs to get the **** out of my face and I hope he transfers after that embarrassing performance he put on tape today. He's not a good football player.

Advertisement
George had a unsportsmanlike and a BS holding call imo..the game shifted on the Punt block..moral I took away from tonight..incentive players to want to play in these games..because the 1 of the 2 teams on that field don’t represent the team that suited up this season
That's why I said bowls need to have cash 💸 prizes for winners.

Advertisement
I don’t want George to bounce but he’s gotta seek some real help in the offseason to learn how to keep his cool on the field. It’s ridiculous and detrimental to the teams ability to win at this point.
Exactly he is a problem, but he is all acc too. KB and Mario get on him. And trust your young WRs Ray Ray, JoJo, Ny Carr

We need portal WRs for a coach that doesn’t want a passing offense and handcuffs his oc at every stop to be conservative yep makes sense

Restrepo is currently the best WR on the roster, and he may hit the portal. George is unreliable, way too inconsistent. Unless one of the young WRs takes a huge leap, this team still lacks a true #1 at receiver next season

Advertisement
Back