We need an orange out at next home game

Yep, the only way to pressure the administration to fire him is to put pressure in the media, on the radio, fly banners

and don't attend games. when they see attendance at 14,000 in the ACC, they will have no choice but to act

Advertisement
I live in VA and was planning on going to both the VT and UVA games, but to **** with that I'm not going to waste a single dollar to see this dumpster fire

this is what I Have been doing the last two years. too painful to go to away games to be subjected to D'onofrios defense

FSU will not be a sellout, will probably be around 60k and 40k of them will be FSU fans. It's going to be brutal to watch, but necessary to remove the cancer that's killing us.

Advertisement
FSU will not be a sellout, will probably be around 60k and 40k of them will be FSU fans. It's going to be brutal to watch, but necessary to remove the cancer that's killing us.

Dear God its going to be terrible, FSU is going to roll us worse than anything we've seen in the last 25 years

Everyone just hang out in the parking lot during the game. You know, kinda like our Safety's and linebackers do.

Yep, the only way to pressure the administration to fire him is to put pressure in the media, on the radio, fly banners

and don't attend games. when they see attendance at 14,000 in the ACC, they will have no choice but to act

And, UM will announce 51,273 as the official attendance.

Advertisement
lol at attempts to convince people not to go to the next game. I mean, do you really think people need to be convinced? Don't pat yourself on the back when the stadium is empty, because it will be the result of a lot of pepole coming to the same decision individually.

Attendance for the rest of the year is truly fvcked.

lol at attempts to convince people not to go to the next game. I mean, do you really think people need to be convinced? Don't pat yourself on the back when the stadium is empty, because it will be the result of a lot of pepole coming to the same decision individually.

Attendance for the rest of the year is truly fvcked.
No one is trying to take credit for the usual empty seats... But we need to work to make it truly ridiculously bad. Not everyone is a message board person, some just go cause they always go. We need something beyond the usual.

(and by the way, get a sense of humor)

Advertisement
If you care about the progrum, you won't enter that stadium.
The fact that people are selling seats for 88 cents on stub hub is pathetic and indicative of how the bottom just fell out of the floor of support.

even those convinced at the top that al should stay will see they have no choice (same thing happened with Randy), the financial implications of this staff STAYING will be worse than the financial impact of a buyout. Just watch.

I truly feel awful for the kids that work hard and buy into what this clown says. It's eerily reminiscent of Shannon's last game when Demarcus VanDyke had his head in the ground for five minutes in frustration/disbelief/anger/etc. after losing to USF with a walk on qb.

Advertisement
Wasn't good enough. Hard to distinguish from usual ****** attendance. The cams show the visiting side which is always worse than home side. 20k actually in seats is way too many to send the message.

Advertisement
Back