We need an orange out at next home game

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
No, not the dumb *** everyone wear orange thing.

we need an orange out in the form of all the seats being empty.

a planes not the way, it just seems like the work of a few.

complete empty seats or as close as possible will speak volumes.

i have season tickets. Good season tickets. But even though I always try to have someone use it, I want them not used. They know when you don't show up now due to the ticket technology, I want them to know that neither I nor anyone is going.

i used to be against this, under the support the players theory. No longer. I support the players by trying in a small way to improve their future.

orangeout next game, hopefully lights out as a result for golden. One brick at a time....

Advertisement
getting miami fans to organize to not show up for something IS probably easier than getting them to show up for something

Advertisement
I'll be home with my empty orange seat proudly on display. Hope everyone does this as well. Anyone left supporting this fat ******* and his no d bff should be punched in their *** traps

it's the only way. Hit them where it hurts.

This isn't even the Miami Hurricanes, it's the Al Golden Tropical Depressions. This is not our team.

Don't go to games. Don't root for the Golden Tropical Depressions. Root for the opponent.

It's the only way we can get the Miami Hurricanes back.

Advertisement
**** you if you attend any more games this year. **** you right in the *****.

Advertisement
I'm in. I'll go an tailgate, and would GLADLY not enter the stadium if we can pull it off en masse

I live in VA and was planning on going to both the VT and UVA games, but to **** with that I'm not going to waste a single dollar to see this dumpster fire

I'm in. I'll go an tailgate, and would GLADLY not enter the stadium if we can pull it off en masse
Spread the word.

I live out of state and usually give away or sell my tickets when I can't go, but I just pulled them off of stub hub. They won't be used.

Advertisement
Noon game hosting Cincinnati will be so lowly attended the pictures of the crowd at kickoff will be circulated on the internet and make their way to the mainstream programs. That's not exactly difficult to forecast.

Next Saturday afternoon when ESPN shows Canes highlights briefly the first shot they'll use, and wisecrack about, is the lack of crowd.

This should be the easiest thing in history for Miami area fans, but the selfish ******* dimwitted chin strap faqqots will fck it up. They'll show up and be louder than they've ever been "for the kids". Bunch of dumb stubborn mexicans.

This should be the easiest thing in history for Miami area fans, but the selfish ******* dimwitted chin strap faqqots will fck it up. They'll show up and be louder than they've ever been "for the kids". Bunch of dumb stubborn mexicans.
I know we can do it!!

Advertisement
Back