We need a punter....

Advertisement
Need to get new gloves for Richards or teach him how to catch. 5 drops is ridiculous

Advertisement
I agree, the drops were MUCH more important than the punting. Feagles put 4 inside the 20

Im gonna call it right now.

Feagles will be a much better punter from this point forth. I noticed a major change in his mechanics after the shank. Ive been saying all season that his contact point is too high. After the shank, his next punt (the one that rolled inside the 5) his contact point was too low. The next punt his mechanics were pure and he boomed it.

I think he finally figured it out.

He had 3 punts inside Cuse 10 (2 inside 2yd line) and a 52 harder. He had a 25 and 37yd punt which isn't ideal but did kid just fine

Advertisement
Im gonna call it right now.

Feagles will be a much better punter from this point forth. I noticed a major change in his mechanics after the shank. Ive been saying all season that his contact point is too high. After the shank, his next punt (the one that rolled inside the 5) his contact point was too low. The next punt his mechanics were pure and he boomed it.

I think he finally figured it out.

I know you have mentioned this before on previous threads. Really hope you right. So far Feagles has one real bad punt once every game

Lol the kid put about 3 punts DEEP near the goal line. Are you kidding me as the kid is a true freshman. You need a punt in your

Advertisement
We've been spoiled with punters. What has it been...three punters in a row transferred in as a graduate or upper classman. All of whom are now playing on Sundays. I also winch whenever I see one of those shanks but give the kid a chance. He's only a freshman and I sense he's turning a corner with his consistency.

I actually think he's pretty effective getting it inside the 20 rather than booming it into the end zone.

Advertisement
Kid is a true freshman and has nailed plenty of good punts. A shank here and there is not unexpected. Hopefully, they are fewer and father between from here on out.

I don't see a reason for a change there. Just constant competition leading to improvement -- like at all positions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back