We Need a Prikk

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
for Athletic Director - not some candyass who probably knows more about clipping Thursday coupons, fuschia finger bowls, and female fashion than he knows sports. Especially football.

And AD who can tell a coach - Get a top Offensive Coordinator - or Get Gone! And clean out the Newbies - This ain't Amateur Hour!

AND we need a Prikk for a Head Coach.

NIce Guys Finish Last - is a truism - because it's just true!

Enough of this half-azzed jerking around! 12 years of pure crap is plenty!

Let Jimmy Johnson to pick the football coach! He knows everyone - directly or indirectly!

Or just hire Butch and be done with it.

But for God's sake - DO SOMETHING! I'm tired of sucking hind ***!

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need Trump type ninjas all over the program, dudes that dont give a fuq but only care about winning and winning by all means. Its why Bama is where they are they got people who just want to win and will do anything to get it done no matter what anyone says about them they do what they have too.

That used to be us not giving a fuq, now we are a program trying to discover the next gender. Sad times man and it may possibly stay like this.

Advertisement
Shalala.jpe

Seriously, if thats a job he'd want... its a little less stressful maybe, I'd hire him to be the GM.
Im laughing just thinking about this. **** morals just win baby. We fans dont have to deal with ******* AD's we just watch the product.

for Athletic Director - not some candyass who probably knows more about clipping Thursday coupons, fuschia finger bowls, and female fashion than he knows sports. Especially football.

And AD who can tell a coach - Get a top Offensive Coordinator - or Get Gone! And clean out the Newbies - This ain't Amateur Hour!

AND we need a Prikk for a Head Coach.

NIce Guys Finish Last - is a truism - because it's just true!

Enough of this half-azzed jerking around! 12 years of pure crap is plenty!

Let Jimmy Johnson to pick the football coach! He knows everyone - directly or indirectly!

Or just hire Butch and be done with it.

But for God's sake - DO SOMETHING! I'm tired of sucking hind ***!
Definitely need a real AD with some serious experience. The whole athletic department needs a complete overhaul. The last 3 ADs we’ve had are jokes and we’ve suffered mightily because of this. James is a real lightweight.

Advertisement
Definitely need a real AD with some serious experience. The whole athletic department needs a complete overhaul. The last 3 ADs we’ve had are jokes and we’ve suffered mightily because of this.
I think the last few ADs were chosen to be that way. This is a BoTs issue I think.

I think the BoT wanted a puss boy in there at AD. Don’t want someone who thinks outside the box, hires a bad **** coach, or anything like that ya know. Just find a has been and he will do. You know like Richt and his sorry excuse for a 1980’s offense. Yeah that’s perfect....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back