We need a coach like this!!

rgonzalez9824

Freshman

Stop playing games **** it!! is time to hire someone that is a savage like Ed Orgeron. These kids dancing in the sidelines when you are loosing 13-0 and have been getting dominated all game long is pathetic. Is atrocious, makes me want to throw up. SMH.

Advertisement

Stop playing games **** it!! is time to hire someone that is a savage like Ed Orgeron. These kids dancing in the sidelines when you are loosing 13-0 and have been getting dominated all game long is pathetic. Is atrocious, makes me want to throw up. SMH.
He has the leadership inside that wants it...if Ed came here or stood at USC he wouldn't do ****....too much SJW shut in both universities that are giving big times roles within the athletic department. They don't care about winning

He has the leadership inside that wants it...if Ed came here or stood at USC he wouldn't do ****....too much SJW shut in both universities that are giving big times roles within the athletic department. They don't care about winning
Just talking about the discipline part. Not even coaching aspect of it. Get some one with balls !! I thought Manny had balls. I was wrong. Kids are dancing in the sidelines and u are looking 13-0. Unnaceptable. U celebrate after you beat a weak *** ACC teams? All this foolishness is making the old UM look bad man.

Just talking about the discipline part. Not even coaching aspect of it. Get some one with balls !! I thought Manny had balls. I was wrong. Kids are dancing in the sidelines and u are looking 13-0. Unnaceptable. U celebrate after you beat a weak *** ACC teams? All this foolishness is making the old UM look bad man.
Diaz talks a good game but can't coach Mark cursed us with him but the university is cool with this. We are all about dancing and looking cool while bama is business and CU OSU it's all about getting the best players and balling. At UM the legacy is over

#TNM

#welosetoFIUnow

Advertisement
Diaz talks a good game but can't coach Mark cursed us with him but the university is cool with this. We are all about dancing and looking cool while bama is business and CU OSU it's all about getting the best players and balling. At UM the legacy is over
Yea this guy is a car salesman. Is ok, he will eventually go down like Folden did. U don’t want to make changes to your staff ? then he will pay for it sooner or later. I was fooled by Manny, I did want him here. I should had know better, his dad is a politician. And so is he now!!! Used car salesman, that will tell u everything u want to hear. I think he can be a good coach in the future, but looks like he is to stubborn to adapt and make changes to his staff. Honestly, I thought Enos would be fired Sunday morning. But no, shows me the school no longer cares about football. Personally, I been a season ticket holder for the last 8 years. And I don’t think I am going to renew next year unless big changes Happen!! Straight up.

Yea this guy is a car salesman. Is ok, he will eventually go down like Folden did. U don’t want to make changes to your staff ? then he will pay for it sooner or later. I was fooled by Manny, I did want him here. I should had know better, his dad is a politician. And so is he now!!! Used car salesman, that will tell u everything u want to hear. I think he can be a good coach in the future, but looks like he is to stubborn to adapt and make changes to his staff. Honestly, I thought Enos would be fired Sunday morning. But no, shows me the school no longer cares about football. Personally, I been a season ticket holder for the last 8 years. And I don’t think I am going to renew next year unless big changes Happen!! Straight up.
I didn't want Diaz cause he can't recruit. He has shown a history since his days at Texas that he doesn't recruit. They hated him at Texas and if u can't recruit well atUM your destined to fail. U better be the best x and o guy in cfb and his x and o game on defense was over rated by the people here on this site while fee saw the chinks in the armor.

Any team with a run game always gashed us and he played alot of single high safety like if Earl Thomas was back there. We have no sideline to sideline safety yet your telling our slowest safety to cover center field. Just alot of weird **** man

No we grade our players based on how they celebrate with each other and hand out participation trophies every games regardless if it's won or lost.

Manny puts on a cool bravado on the outside but really he's a big as dork as Taggart. TNM isn't much better that dosomething at this point. And whatever luster the turnover chain had, has completely evaporated.

Advertisement
No we grade our players based on how they celebrate with each other and hand out participation trophies every games regardless if it's won or lost.

Manny puts on a cool bravado on the outside but really he's a big as dork as Taggart. TNM isn't much better that dosomething at this point. And whatever luster the turnover chain had, has completely evaporated.
if Diaz was a dork .... that would be a major improvement

Orgeron stole that line from JJ.

Advertisement
Guys all I am saying is that is a joke what we have going on here in Miami. Is sad. Players are undisciplined, coaches are not coaching up the kids. Kids celebrate after they beat central Michigan 17-12. That not the Miami football brand I know. Is a joke. Atrocious in my eyes!!

Exactly, and he wouldn't get premiere top paid coordinators either.

I like ED, he was great at the U....but for L$U to have that great cajun boy comes home story, they knew they had to pony up big, and they did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back