We miss Tommy Moffett

Advertisement
bama and lsu recruit bigger players for the most part so the SandC team have a better foundation to work with

No offense, but I hate these types of threads (S&C *****fests) not because they aren't true to an extent, but because they're so effing repetitive. Swasey sucks, LSU looks stronger than we do, etc. etc.

Not calling you out, but this may be my least favorite football board meme, challenged only by "We should blitz more", which we've heard ad nauseum since the Fiasco Bowl.

Advertisement
No offense, but I hate these types of threads (S&C *****fests) not because they aren't true to an extent, but because they're so effing repetitive. Swasey sucks, LSU looks stronger than we do, etc. etc.

Not calling you out, but this may be my least favorite football board meme, challenged only by "We should blitz more", which we've heard ad nauseum since the Fiasco Bowl.

What about getting new on campous stadium

Advertisement

This.

When we begin to win in the trenches, this topic will go away.

Advertisement

BuckeyesPower3TAwesome is that you?

People will assign credit to Golden when things go well and blame Swasey when we lose.

As they should. One caveat though, Golden will get blamed if he fails to fire that garbage Swasey after this year and put Kehoe on notice. Kehoe and Swasey are the weakest links.

Advertisement

BuckeyesPower3TAwesome is that you?

????

I'm just say'in he gets the job done.
thread title should have read "I miss Tommy Moffitt"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back