We may have a chance.....

Advertisement
Look At That Nba Playoffs GIF

Garcia is the next best thing since oxygen based on a spring scrimmage. Already better than king let cis tell it

Bro, the thirst is causing irrational thinking. King has been the best QB we’ve had since Dorsey, yet mofos r benching him for a new QB, w/ no in game experience, b/c he was solid against soft defense & no contact in practice. Lol. Now we have a chance to beat Bama b/c a walk-on who’s no longer w/ the program was seen beating DBs in 7 on 7 drills from the NE Patriots tampering view of practice. LMAO. Can’t make this chit up.

If we beat Bama, it will be b/c our team finally got their head out their *** & play up to the potential they have, not b/c of some 1997 dubbed looking video footage of practice. Lol.

Advertisement
This kid (was a walk-on) just entered the portal leaving Bama. But dropped a video of him tourching their DB’s. If he was killing them like that, we could chew them alive

It won't be Bama's secondary that will determine the game, it will be the OL and defensive front 7. Right now Big advantage Bama. I said "Right Now". Miami must improve with Both to have a chance!

Advertisement
I don’t think this video means much in terms of the actual game but it’s a pretty good highlight package for a guy looking to get a scholarship somewhere. He’s going up against guys who actually play for Alabama in most of the video. He’s not beating up on other walk-ons

Advertisement
IMO, our "Chance" hinges on:
- Bama traditionally looks their worst the 1st game of the season. Need that to continue vs. us
- Breaking in tons of key positions. QB, RB, WR WR, OT etc.... Yes yes, they reload, but hopefully not at all positions...
- We "HAVE" to come out firing on all cylinders (we have enough talent to upset if we are Hot and they struggle)

walk on ?? Miami needs to contact this kid right now , I dont care if it was 7 on 7, dee Wiggins would of dropped at lest 3 of those balls.

Advertisement
Emotions , BAMA will be calm focused abd business like constantly searching for an emotional kinks to exploit then they find it they’ll flood a feeding frenzy on the to exploit.

My way to stay calm is jog on the field no flashy anything get to sideline do the flip .

I want game face straight face all game long focused, I don’t care what happens pure game face focused.

Emotions will kill us penalties turnovers , focused gives us a real chance .

The second we get emotional BAMA will feed , straight face means we’re looking to do the same looking for there emotions.

Do your job That it best your man

GOCANES

Bro, the thirst is causing irrational thinking. King has been the best QB we’ve had since Dorsey, yet mofos r benching him for a new QB, w/ no in game experience, b/c he was solid against soft defense & no contact in practice. Lol. Now we have a chance to beat Bama b/c a walk-on who’s no longer w/ the program was seen beating DBs in 7 on 7 drills from the NE Patriots tampering view of practice. LMAO. Can’t make this chit up.

If we beat Bama, it will be b/c our team finally got their head out their *** & play up to the potential they have, not b/c of some 1997 dubbed looking video footage of practice. Lol.
Relly.............. you are binging it..
Tell it like it REALLY is....the answer is :
Head out of ***, play to potential, and show out on a National Stage........there you go...Reality..

I’m lost, Alabama’s football programs actually allows walk ons? They probably lose more 4-5 star talent in a week than most schools lose in a decade and just replace it with (wait for it) another 4-5 star talent
The walk-on has to buy a charger for one of the recruits in the next cycle to keep his spot. Business as usual.

Advertisement
Back