We may have a chance.....

Bro, the thirst is causing irrational thinking. King has been the best QB we’ve had since Dorsey, yet mofos r benching him for a new QB, w/ no in game experience, b/c he was solid against soft defense & no contact in practice. Lol. Now we have a chance to beat Bama b/c a walk-on who’s no longer w/ the program was seen beating DBs in 7 on 7 drills from the NE Patriots tampering view of practice. LMAO. Can’t make this chit up.

If we beat Bama, it will be b/c our team finally got their head out their *** & play up to the potential they have, not b/c of some 1997 dubbed looking video footage of practice. Lol.
We always suck because the next guy is better and we don't play him. Look how spot on these geniuses were with Perry, Williams, and Martell.

Advertisement
If anything, this is even more troubling to watch. The fact that I’m watching it thinking, “This dude is a walk-on??” and is quicker, runs better routes, and has better hands than basically ALL of our receivers let’s you know what we’re up against when facing Bama.

CIS posters b like
1622649208956.png

Every Day

Over and Over

1622649238195.png

If anything, this is even more troubling to watch. The fact that I’m watching it thinking, “This dude is a walk-on??” and is quicker, runs better routes, and has better hands than basically ALL of our receivers let’s you know what we’re up against when facing Bama.
Bama put this out there to play with our heads. Make us think his DBs suck.

Kind of like Eisenhower put a whole Army of fake tanks in the English countryside to make the Germans think we were attacking at a different beach for D-Day.

https://www.elinorflorence.com/blog/d-day-decoys/

(I don’t know if they’ve dropped WWII history yet to make room for Critical CisGenderQueer TransCanine Theirs/them/that Homoerotic Feminine Interectional Theory yet so D-Day might be something you herd about)

We’ll try to prepare using all the patterns this guy runs on the fake dbs Saban and Putin have put in this fake tape. Then they don’t work when we try in the reel game.

This is Russian disinformation guys. It goes on all the time in war. Ever since the German attacked Pearl Harbor.

Don’t fall for it, guys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back