We May be Putting Ten Players into the NFL

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
These are the ten that DIDN'T let Golden and crew break them down, ***** them up, and ruin them completely.

Good for them!

Golden's idea of player development is to brainwash them into thinking he knows siht from strawberries.

Advertisement
the draft is gonna be a fun process this year, Golden will be massively exposed, I expect several backhanded comments coming from the NFL

None better than this:

After getting handled by Luther Robinson, the Green Bay Packers starting center was told that Luther Robinson had only started a few games in his collegiate career. The center said, "what do you mean he's only started a few games in his collegiate career? The guy was a player from day one here."

None better than this:

After getting handled by Luther Robinson, the Green Bay Packers starting center was told that Luther Robinson had only started a few games in his collegiate career. The center said, "what do you mean he's only started a few games in his collegiate career? The guy was a player from day one here."

I think where Golden and Shannon are most alike is that they dont play the best players

None better than this:

That ether that burns slow. El Foldo is the WOAT.

Advertisement
This year should not tell us anything we didn't know. I mean look at all the players that left in 2011 in made nfl rosters (OV and Miller are two of the leagues best at their positions); Look at 2012; look at last year(Henderson, Hurns, Linder etc.). Al has been underachieving since he got here.

image.jpg

Advertisement
Back