We may be irrelevant when it comes to competing, but at least we're still talked about nationally

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
There's no such thing as bad publicity amirite guysm? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Side note: while everyone is focusing on Gurvan Small Jr, wtf is Amari Carter doing in this "tackle"?? He thinks throwing his shoulder at a guy that's running right by him is the smart move instead of wrapping him up. Look at his left arm. He never even uses it!!!!!

Why do we live in bizarro world down here?

#FoldTheProgram

Advertisement
It physically hurts to watch this. Like he had to have seen the guy has the ball right? What could possibly have happened in his head right there to do that?

Advertisement

Side note: while everyone is focusing on Gurvan Small Jr, wtf is Amari Carter doing in this "tackle"?? He thinks throwing his shoulder at a guy that's running right by him is the smart move instead of wrapping him up. Look at his left arm. He never even uses it!!!!!

#FoldTheProgram

I would love to hear the explanation on that one. "Gurvan surely you weren't taught that..... were you high on shrooms, seeing double or something?"

That **** is painful to watch. lol

I hate to say it and am most likely wrong, when I saw that it looked as if he was paid to do that or maybe he is playing bad to get Diaz fired. Just grasping at straws here folks.

Advertisement

#FoldTheProgram

I got no words! Its one of the worst plays I've ever watched. I normally don't ever recommend a kid lose his scholly but holy **** if after 3 years you still have to teach the guy WHO to tackle...smh.

Yea Amari's tackle "attempt" there is almost as bad.
It says a lot when in a play that features the most most bizarre thing you may ever see, it's only marginally more embarrassing than that joke of an attempted tackle.

Advertisement
He wanted to make sure the other MSU player didn't tackle the ball carrier. 😑
Watched it like 5 times and I almost wonder if Gurvan thought he pitched it or something. Otherwise it could be if he thought he was out of position to make the tackle he wanted to take out the blocker to free up other defenders, but he's right there!

Advertisement
It physically hurts to watch this. Like he had to have seen the guy has the ball right? What could possibly have happened in his head right there to do that?
im thinking he was mad from a previous play that has to be it right?

Nationally we are more laughed at than talked about. We once were feared by all. Now we’re the cupcake everyone wants to play.

Advertisement
Back