We made a top 5 list

Advertisement
Consequences for the lackluster offensive scheme, entry level qb coach and head coach who is to nice by not holding his staff accountable. It was a one way street all year, not on the defense at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This article is garbage. It tries to rip on the turnover chain and imply that the defense failed this season bc it caused less turnovers...yet our defense was the #2 total defense this year. Lazy writing
It was hammering the O for all their TOs... singling out the INTs

This article is garbage. It tries to rip on the turnover chain and imply that the defense failed this season bc it caused less turnovers...yet our defense was the #2 total defense this year. Lazy writing
Yahoo is full of hacks, what do you expect. Par for the course.

Advertisement
You know, if I'm a OC looking for another job, I would avoid all five teams like the plague.

Advertisement
You know, if I'm a OC looking for another job, I would avoid all five teams like the plague.
Bull. If you're an OC making 400K a year and UM calls offering 800K, you jump all over it. Real men aren't afraid of a challenge.

1. The U
2. The Canes
3. University of Miami
4. The Hurricanes
5. Miami Hurricanes

Nobody failed expectations - like Richt & Company. Not putting this on the players - schit rolls uphill.

Advertisement
Back