We looked good 1st quarter

sotacane22

Sophomore
Until the play they scored with #4 and we sent a blitz on the opposite side they were running the ball to with our best tackler Jaquan Johnson, so he is taken out of the play, then we had backup Mike Smith who got cut blocked and taken out of the play, also we had back up Bradley Jennings who went too far outside and didnt fill the hole. Finally back up Robert Knowles who i dont think should ever be in the game got blocked by a guard and missed the tackle. This is what really changed the momentum of the game, comes down to recruiting and putting the best players on the field not just because they are a senior or have experience.

Advertisement
And those addidas uniforms are a cool design but the material and wear ability really look terrible like trash compared to the nike uniform material

No. We did not.

We went three-and-out on the opening drive and converted 0 first downs. We had one good play, a 36 yard pass to Cager. Could not turn that into a TD.

Advertisement
Both teams had a shaky start, and we flashed some ability on D early on. We know how things went from there, but there were some plays not made that could've changed the turnout of the first half.

I honestly think we are not a worse team than LSU, we got the players in place but we need to start playing young guys that are hungry. I don't care if they make a mistake every now and then, they chose Miami to be great and to put the U back on the map, they have that dog mentality and you can be sure they'll leave everything they have in the field.

Let's start with Rosier - Put Williams in there against Savannah State, if he shows ability, let him play against Toledo. Honestly he can't be worse than Rosier can he? Arm talent is there and he got already a better touch on the ball than "airball rosier"

Advertisement
Back