We just lost to ****n duke!

Are you retarded??? You just said duke is a GARBAGE football team. THEY ARE NOT. They are a solid team, very well coached, minimal errors/penalties and play tough defense.
What aren't you getting you friggin moron?
Our talent advantage is so great that it takes an epic failure of coaching for us to lose to a team like Duke. Check the recruitings rankings for the last 5 years. Duke hasn't even been in the same stratosphere as us when it comes to talent acquisition. This solid team of yours just got buttfvcked by a mediocre Pitt team and was also bullied by UVA and a depleted VT team this year as well. You thinking that there's no shame in losing to a middle of the road team in ACC Coastal with all the talent that we have on the team tells me all I need to know about your standards

Advertisement
Our talent advantage is so great that it takes an epic failure of coaching for us to lose to a team like Duke. Check the recruitings rankings for the last 5 years. Duke hasn't even been in the same stratosphere as us when it comes to talent acquisition. This solid team of yours just got buttfvcked by a mediocre Pitt team and got bullied by a UVA and a depleted VT team this year as well.

DUMB ASSS. Talent does NOT guarantee wins.

Our talent advantage is so great that it takes an epic failure of coaching for us to lose to a team like Duke. Check the recruitings rankings for the last 5 years. Duke hasn't even been in the same stratosphere as us when it comes to talent acquisition. This solid team of yours just got buttfvcked by a mediocre Pitt team and got bullied by a UVA and a depleted VT team this year as well.
Stop feeding the troll!

Just wanted to say ALL the fans no matter what take you have on ANY topic we all deserve better. The program deserves better for what we forged ahead for EVERY school.

It might be a long time. Maybe another coach. Another retool.

We will be back. We WILL have our revenge. I hope all of you will make it there.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah, just read your work in some of the other threads. A definite troll. It's not possible to be as clueless and stupid as you're showing tonight. I'll stop taking the bait now
Joined a day ago? 14 Porsts...not even a good or subtle troll job.

Advertisement
crazy thing is, i expected us to lose or win a close one. No confidence in Richt at all bro, dude struggles against everyone

Advertisement
crazy thing is, i expected us to lose or win a close one. No confidence in Richt at all bro, dude struggles against everyone
Said this in the Gameday thread. No doubt in my mind that we were going to either lose or win a close one. This team has been infected by Richt-itis and has lost the ability to separate themselves from garbage teams.

Not since 1976. WTF?!

I happen to remember that game. I was there, while in high school. So I'm one of few who can say I attended both home losses to Duke, 42 years apart.

It was the week after Miami played valiantly at Nebraska in a game with high meaning to Carl Selmer, who left Nebraska to coach the Canes. After expending so much energy in defeat Miami had nothing left and not much interest against Duke.

Those mid '70s years were really barren in the Orange Bowl when we played a lesser team.

Anyway, tonight's loss was pathetic because the Duke quarterback tried to help us. Jones was terrible in the first half amidst great field position in the first quarter. Then throughout the game he badly over shot deep receivers who had a chance with a competent throw.

Duke did adjust its passing game in the second half, going to quicker throws over the middle and more variety of route schemes.

Advertisement
Hey I was surprised we finally worked some jet sweeps into the offense, of course we tried to run them in a ******* monsoon though but it was different.

Duke got destroyed on those last week to the tune of 250+ rushing yds.

The joke of it is that they probably spent so much time on defending that play that this was the game NOT to call those.

Let that shot sink in! Outcoached, outplayed, and out executed! This isn’t a tough sec middle of the pack team, it’s duke, a basketball school.

We lost to duke and deserved to. Wtf. No excuses to take the stink off this one.
I don't know why, but this thread title cracked me the ****k up...Lmao...

Well it shouldn't guarantee losses.

Youre right it shouldnt. But coaches can only coach and the players have to actually EXECUTE what they are coached. They are talented but low football iq's. But this will be a whole different story in 2-3 years we wont have to worry about this when we have a full cabinet of RICHTS RECRUITS!

Youre right it shouldnt. But coaches can only coach and the players have to actually EXECUTE what they are coached. They are talented but low football iq's. But this will be a whole different story in 2-3 years we wont have to worry about this when we have a full cabinet of RICHTS RECRUITS!
People say that talent and not coaching won the NC in '01.

Advertisement
Back