We interviewed Rhett Lashlee for OC today; expected to interview Robert Anae today as well

That's true and Enos is actually a solid OC with his offense. His offense just didnt fit our players. I have no doubt if he's stayed at bama and ran his offense he's likely a HC right now
Agreed completely... or if he chose UGA. He just needed a top notch OL and we didn’t have that.

I hope Manny is able to separate other school’s wants and needs from ours and hire someone because he is the right coach for Miami, not because he can make a splash by hiring a guy from a blue blood school.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Malzan wanted to call plays and run his offense... Malzahn doesn't really trust anyone but himself running his offense. I think he's still calling his own plays lol
Lol yea that's why he just hired Chad Morris as OC. Chad ain't going to Auburn without full control on play calling bc he had a lot of other offers. Gus trust those that produce up to his expectations.

Advertisement
Clemson simply isn’t the bar right now. We just lost to FIU. There isn’t an OC in the world getting us to Clemson.

We need to win the Coastal and take steps. Lashlee is a good step there.

I’d much rather play Clemson with space , pace/tempo , wider splits and quick pass game to help the ol than whatever other option there is.

Space and tempo alone is huge , just watch Clemson against unc

Advertisement
if you think that offensive is holding up against a Clemson defense, you're crazy
And yet in the last three years Syracuse has two of the higher scoring games against that Clemson D. 2 of the top 4 actually. So please tell us what offense is the one most likely to hold up against Clemson?

Clemson simply isn’t the bar right now. We just lost to FIU. There isn’t an OC in the world getting us to Clemson.

We need to win the Coastal and take steps. Lashlee is a good step there.
Yep. It's about steps. Win 10 games this year with an exciting O and savage D. Get slaughtered by T-Law in the ACCCHGM. Reap the recruiting rewards from doing so, and rinse and repeat. If we can win 10-11 games two seasons in a row (man, have times changed!) then we can repair enough of our image recruiting-wise and build enough to actually make serious noise in year 3. Of course, that will require Manny to get out of his own way, but I want to see us win, so I'm hoping for the best.

Of course, a belated B-day gift would be for us to replace Manny with Mario in the next 7 days, but that's not happening, so yeah....I'm left grasping at these straws...

Advertisement
in 2013 Lashlee helped Tigers finish #2 overall and SEC Champs. His O averaged 501 yards per game. He averaged 328 rushing yards per game. Tre Mason led the way with 23 TDs. Nick Marshall had 2nd most with 12 rushing TDs....

We cant score 12 TDs, so this Lashlee thing would be good.
We can’t even score 12 points...lol

Advertisement
No thanks.

I think Manny is several seasons away from maybe (if ever) being a decent coach. He doesn't have that time here. So most likely all these coaches (and we can pray Blake James, too) will be getting the axe in 1-2 years. That said, I want all coaching hires to put a large premium on recruiting.
We aren't going to fix THIS staff. Might as well get as much talent on the roster so we're in a better position when the next coaching staff is hired.

After this season how are there any slurpers left . I’m truly shocked you are showing your face around here.
Bro don’t even sweat these fools! @Go Canes!! is a Hecht center UM employee stooge. He’s paid to come on here and try to change the narrative but like those **** still on remote pacific islands that still thought WW2 was still going, these slurpers on here still don’t realize they’ve already lost! The gofundme is back up with the billboard coming soon and the protest has gone viral on twitter so that thing is gonna be huge on Saturday and word is from a good source 😉😎 there’s gonna be a banner flying game one! My hope is after Manure and flake are fired, sò is Go Canes so he’s not paid to come on here anymore so we don’t have to suffer his incoherent nonsense! Lol

Advertisement
Back