We have waited 6 long years...........

I know the impact of getting recruits by beating fsu is phenomenal. But can someone put it into perspective? My mind can't grasp the amount of recruits that can come our way.

Advertisement
35-17. We roll. Defense sets tone. Kaaya picks them a part slowly. The clowns on here who hate him hide out for a bit. As they ABC crew is interviewing him he looks into the camera and tells the world the Giant has awoken... You're on notice. LETS RIDE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge game for us. Also huge game to noles to regain any sort of respect(that's a switch). It will probably be close. Most have been with both teams playing good. I've been laying $$ on Canes with nole fans since Mark got hired. I feel confident we will win, but pride will raise they game. For once though, they can't simply wait until halftime and coach us with a couple adjustments.

Advertisement
I feel with Manny's defense and attitude we will stop the noles and crush their hopes of an upset Canes win decisively!!

Combined with a VERY loud crowd... I think FSU might set a single game record for false starts.

FSU had 4 penalties for 40 yards in the 4th qtr against UNC (2 false starts). Their tackling was abysmal.
They are 7-5 in their last 12, 5-5 vs P5 teams.

They've become what we used to be.

No need to call people a mope for being confident in a squad we all call our own... I know it's not just me but damnit man does it feel good to come into big games again knowing we should win it & definitely be in it. I'm just glad knowing were gonna be on prime time again (a win in itself)& no way in **** were gonna get embarrassed! I've gone into these big games the last few years with a sense of dread knowing we might get laughed out of the stadium. It's progress & I'm content right now to know well be in this game. Moving forward these games & many like em are ours...

While my head says it will be a close game, my heart says it won't be close. I have a sneaky feeling it will be a good old spanking.

Advertisement
Back