We have waited 6 long years...........

Canefan70

Redshirt Freshman
This Saturday is our day/night. It is the day we have all been hoping and waiting for. We have a chance to not only catch the Noles but move past them in so many ways......recruiting, coaching, and psychologically. This week is what we brought in Richt for......to get us over the hump and on our way to being dominant again. From what we have seen from FSU's defense and the little that we have shown schematically on offense CMR should have his way with Kelly. I will not be surprised if this game is a decisive win that makes a major statement to the the media and recruits. It is great to be a Miami Hurricane.

Advertisement
6 years since we last beat them but everyone seems to forget the last time we beat at home was in 2004 with brock berlin. that's 12 years. I know they don't play here every other year but the at 5 meetings at home have been loss. no more needs to be said we need this W.

So stoked . WE have outplayed them the last 2 years only to give up the lead with 2-3 minutes to both times but this time we have a Monster D with guys too young to know they shouldn't be this good and I think this is the game that gets Kaaya's name on the periphery of Heisman talk as if we go 11-1 into the bowl season we will get accolades and Kaaya will have a field day against this passing D.

Advertisement
FSU is knocked down right now and we need to straight curb stomp them to end the run of FSU and start our ******* run.

I think it's going to be a high-scoring dogfight. This is rarely an easy game. It wasn't even easy in 2002 when we were stacked and FSU was in a down year.

Advertisement
I feel with Manny's defense and attitude we will stop the noles and crush their hopes of an upset Canes win decisively!!

I think it's going to be a high-scoring dogfight. This is rarely an easy game. It wasn't even easy in 2002 when we were stacked and FSU was in a down year.

In the last 6 games against FSU, we were blown out 3 times. It can happen.

Their defense won't stop us. If UNC can put up 34 at Doak, we can put up 50 with an air raid at home.

Unleash the savageness, show no mercy, and end FSU as we know it.

51 30 Canes

I feel with Manny's defense and attitude we will stop the noles and crush their hopes of an upset Canes win decisively!!

Combined with a VERY loud crowd... I think FSU might set a single game record for false starts.

I have the feeling we are going to make French Chris Rix look like Marcus Vick that one Saturday night game more than a decade back.

We should roll.

Advertisement
Miami's Defense and OL will win or lose us this game. If our D can slow Cook down and if our OL can protect Kaaya, we win.

In the last 6 games against FSU, we were blown out 3 times. It can happen.

Their defense won't stop us. If UNC can put up 34 at Doak, we can put up 50 with an air raid at home.

Unleash the savageness, show no mercy, and end FSU as we know it.

51 30 Canes

You're drinking the Kool aide. That isn't happening.

Anyone who is very confident we win is a mope. Its a rivalry game they could be 0-5 and still win. Just because you think they are down means nothing, they have played a pretty tough schedule. Our defense has been sloppy at times, this is the first real test we have.

Advertisement
I think we'll win but of course it's not a given.

We might have to take a massive lead early on and hold off a comeback.

Anyone who is very confident we win is a mope. Its a rivalry game they could be 0-5 and still win. Just because you think they are down means nothing, they have played a pretty tough schedule. Our defense has been sloppy at times, this is the first real test we have.

:Y-u-no:

How does being confident make you a mope?

Advertisement
Back