We have to relax.

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
It's not official yet. we dont want to let ourselves down. I'm dying for the press release but we have to chill.

Side note, i reached out to a reporter who was adamant butch wouldnt get it. he told me butch is very much under review and he is trying to confirm whether he's been offered. something changed somewhere. even pete was confident butch didnt have a shot. i been trying to tell people, butch had a line to blake and bot since the penn state fiasco with golden.

Advertisement
I think its Butch, like the guy said before... too much smoke.

Reminds me of a little Gruden mishap though lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im so excited i cant sleep finally miami is bringing an elite program changer. I just dont know why hes so disrespected......in three years the ncaa wil say how did no one grab butch and y wasnt he given enough credit for what he did at miami.

Im so excited i cant sleep finally miami is bringing an elite program changer. I just dont know why hes so disrespected......in three years the ncaa wil say how did no one grab butch and y wasnt he given enough credit for what he did at miami.

Great post, Dwins!

Never seen such disrespect for a guy that has done a lot of great things for our U.

Elite program changers don't take the 2-3 classes you're suggesting it will take.

Advertisement

Elite program changers don't take the 2-3 classes you're suggesting it will take.

Dwinstitles is likely under 30. As such, his understanding of Butch comes from the U part 2, and he's under the impression that Butch is some insane elite coach. LOL he's going to be in for quite a shock.

Dwinstitles is likely under 30. As such, his understanding of Butch comes from the U part 2, and he's under the impression that Butch is some insane elite coach. LOL he's going to be in for quite a shock.

So glad you leaving golden whatever you are. Maybe your life takes a turn for the better! Fist bump "bro"

Advertisement
Back