We have NOTES!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This place is gonna burn down when they see 11 and 8 on the first team defense
If Strong and Steele feel like they should be there, then I'm good with it. I for one did not want 11 to start but maybe the fact that we had such incompetent coaching at this position, might shed some light as to why they played sooooo poorly. Granted, the speed and lateral movement ain't changing, but if the boy has good instincts and the D-line does their job, he maybe a decent backer. Now he may bet passed over later on during the season but we shall see...

If Strong and Steele feel like they should be there, then I'm good with it. I for one did not want 11 to start but maybe the fact that we had such incompetent coaching at this position, might shed some light as to why they played sooooo poorly. Granted, the speed and lateral movement ain't changing, but if the boy has good instincts and the D-line does their job, he maybe a decent backer. Now he may bet passed over later on during the season but we shall see...
Nah it’s FaVoRtIsM, bro!

Advertisement
Nah it’s FaVoRtIsM, bro!
How is that the case when this is a brand new regime? Not to mention you have bonified LB coach in Strong and Steele. Apparently they've seen something in this cat to start him after the spring and fall....

Advertisement
How is that the case when this is a brand new regime? Not to mention you have bonified LB coach in Strong and Steele. Apparently they've seen something in this cat to start him after the spring and fall....
I think he’s being sarcastic???

Advertisement
I think he’s being sarcastic???
Yes, I was making fun of the people who cried “fAvOrTiSm” every time someone they didn’t want to start got playing time.
hard to tell, this is the same dude that tried to tell me scott frost wasnt a corch and was the one responsible for ucfs NC.
This guy has a weird crush on me.

Frost took over a team that went 0-12 and went undefeated two years later. Whether or not he’s a bum, he certainly didn’t win because O’Leary’s drunk *** left the team in good shape. I mean, this isn’t really that difficult to understand. Guy inherits winless program, guy takes winless program and turns it into an undefeated program.

If Mario wins big, this guy’s going to give all the credit to Manny Diaz/

Yes, I was making fun of the people who cried “fAvOrTiSm” every time someone they didn’t want to start got playing time.

This guy has a weird crush on me.

Frost took over a team that went 0-12 and went undefeated two years later. Whether or not he’s a bum, he certainly didn’t win because O’Leary’s drunk *** left the team in good shape. I mean, this isn’t really that difficult to understand. Guy inherits winless program, guy takes winless program and turns it into an undefeated program.

If Mario wins big, this guy’s going to give all the credit to Manny Diaz/
@PIPO wake up!!! The plums are calling.

@PIPO wake up!!! The plums are calling.
heart of television dog GIF by Hallmark Channel

Advertisement
Back