We have a MF'ing savage at Head Coach! Epic troll job tonight by Manny!

I know some of yall might not be aware of or like the Big3Rollup podcast but comedian Benji Brown, who is a huge FSU fan from south florida said on an episode last year that he was hanging out with the Miami coaches and Manny was cool as ****. Like so cool he almost flipped to Miami lol. Said Manny was buying him shots.

He gave Manny plenty props, firmly believes he's the right man for the iob. It was interesting to listen to an fsu fan speak on meeting and hanging with Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cool story but I prefer my coach to be a savage like Chip Kelly or Steve Spurrier who didn’t give a **** on the field lol.

Praying Manny is like that. They can be up 50 and will run a trick play for a touchdown lol
That was JJ type Miami. I was in D.C.'s greatest sports bar cheering for JJ to go for two on the last two TDs against ND so it would be 60-7 rather than 58-7.

Still I didn't hold it against JJ that he only beat the hated Domers 58-7.

Keep your foot on the gas.

Manny grew up with '80's Miami.

What...HS coaches didn't prefer hearing Taggart talk about West Coast vs Gulf Coast?
D0DiXI9XgAAJ-J3.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That was JJ type Miami. I was in D.C.'s greatest sports bar cheering for JJ to go for two on the last two TDs against ND so it would be 60-7 rather than 58-7.

Still I didn't hold it against JJ that he only beat the hated Domers 58-7.

Keep your foot on the gas.

Manny grew up with '80's Miami.
Champions in Georgetown?

Advertisement
Back