We have a lack of FOOTBALL players...

CrooKs

Head Shakin
Just the guys that are naturals at playing the game. It seems that many of our problems across the board is a lack of players that have that natural football awareness. We have guys that can run and are big and explosive but they don't have any feel for the game at all.

Advertisement
Halloween Flying Away GIF by US National Archives

Advertisement
What teams have football players then? I’m not sure that you guys watch much college football. There’s maybe 5 teams that are actually good this year, which is including an Oh St that ain’t played a game and a UGA team that just lost by 17. After that it’s just a bunch of decent, flawed teams, us included.

The talent will improve, especially at a couple key positions, through recruiting. But if we don’t have football players then at least 90% of the country doesn’t either...

Don't worry OP, I've got your back. All they need to do is follow my simple three step plan and we'll be filling the trophy case again.

1. Recruit good players
2. Train them well
3. Call a winning game plan

With your keen focus on highlighting this problem area, we'll be on the road to recovery.

Advertisement
The only thing worse than some of our player football IQs are our fan football IQs. They get on here and talk abt how slow flagg is but don’t realize huff and pope still don’t know the playbook.

Just the guys that are naturals at playing the game. It seems that many of our problems across the board is a lack of players that have that natural football awareness. We have guys that can run and are big and explosive but they don't have any feel for the game at all.
1) Buy a bag of ****s;
2) Open the bag of ****s;
3) Eat the bag of ****s.

This is absolutely spot on....we have dumb football players!! Situational awareness is lacking with our players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I prefer you buy them, smash them on the side of a highway and then go to step two followed by three.
Well, fortunately for me, I can afford them.

You, on the other hand, shouldn't have bothered.

Well, fortunately for me, I can afford them.

You, on the other hand, shouldn't have bothered.
You may have misunderstood me because my ‘wordsmith’ wording was abysmal. I am in your camp, just wanted to add a step to your step but I butchered the delivery. Just butchered it. I now will sit in the box for 2 and feel shame.

You may have misunderstood me because my ‘wordsmith’ wording was abysmal. I am in your camp, just wanted to add a step to your step but I butchered the delivery. Just butchered it. I now will sit in the box for 2 and feel shame.
Yeah, I definitely took it as an insult. If it wasn't, I'll back off.

Because I can get ugly in no time, I have 33 years of experience.

Advertisement
Back