We have 3 QBs who were rated 4* on our roster.

D

deleted20931

If we can’t get one of these kids to perform better than Rosier and hit 60% of their passes it’s time to just move on.
I’m jacked for spring ball to see who takes the reigns but also believe we will lose one of them in the portal next year.

Advertisement
I was thinking about this earlier stars wise we have 3 kids now who were top five at their position groups out of high school. One of them should pan out.

Advertisement
Something very much worth thinking about as schools use the portal to address their QB problems. Plus the bust factor and transfer rate on highly rated QBs has been high for years.

https://www.pennlive.com/pennstatef...nsfer-qb-who-could-amount-to-very-little.html

"It’s just not true. It’s not even close to true. Lofty player rankings – especially at quarterback, doubly when they transfer – just can’t be trusted. The evidence indicates a 5-star label might even act as an albatross."

Advertisement
giphy.gif

If we can’t get one of these kids to perform better than Rosier and hit 60% of their passes it’s time to just move on.
I’m jacked for spring ball to see who takes the reigns but also believe we will lose one of them in the portal next year.

Employees / players are a reflection of there management with this being said and the talent coming in , I assure you everyone's game will night and day compared to last year ,knowing if your no up to snuff there's plenty pine to sit on.

GOCANES

Advertisement
We just didn’t have a coach. Just because a guy is a 4 star in highschool doesn’t mean that he’s a 4 star in college without good coaching
When the only drills the QB coach has the QBs do is gassers and sit-ups what do you expect

Williams and Martell could be NFL Qbs IMO . Perry has the physical skills but his head is a mess .

When the only drills the QB coach has the QBs do is gassers and sit-ups what do you expect

This, not only 3 talented 4 star QBs (which are all very different, physically and psychologically) but now a competent coach to coach them up. I'm always a fan of having a QB coach, especially when it happens to be the OC.

Advertisement
This, not only 3 talented 4 star QBs (which are all very different, physically and psychologically) but now a competent coach to coach them up. I'm always a fan of having a QB coach, especially when it happens to be the OC.
Pharm...........I agree to a point,but 3 talented QB's that have shown nothing regarding stepping up and progressing in 2-3 years...
Temper the enthusiasm.........

That's Two Elite 11 QB's on the roster, Dan Enos gotta be happy.

Advertisement
Back