We had more Total Yrds/First Downs against FSU than Bama did

Advertisement
It may mean that this is one of, if not the best defense we’ll face in the regular season. Just because FSU lost their starting QB, it doesn’t negate the fact that they have been recruiting very well for many years now. They still have a lot of talent, and it showed, despite their record.

This was a great win for us.

24 2nd half points against that D too.

Gotta find a way to stop these extended droughts on offense.

FSU is the only defense we play that has the athletes to match ours. Not worried about our offense moving forward. Would like to see Homer get more reps until Walton is healthy and want Rosier to be less erratic but not worried.

Keep in mind Bama played them with Francois, which means FSU offense was likely better and less opportunities for Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That defense is why I had predicted a low scoring game cause just because the QB.was out didn’t change the fact that the D was intact.Also why I laughed when all these guys were talking about it being a blowout.

We beat a good team today with a defense as good as any we see this year.Only one that will come close is VT.

That defense is why I had predicted a low scoring game cause just because the QB.was out didn’t change the fact that the D was intact.Also why I laughed when all these guys were talking about it being a blowout.

We beat a good team today with a defense as good as any we see this year.Only one that will come close is VT.
Agree with you...mostly; the only comparative defense Miami will face is Clemson and Bama.

It may mean that this is one of, if not the best defense we’ll face in the regular season. Just because FSU lost their starting QB, it doesn’t negate the fact that they have been recruiting very well for many years now. They still have a lot of talent, and it showed, despite their record.

This was a great win for us.

It is by far the best defense we'll face in the regular season.

Advertisement
Back