We had 480 yards to GT's 280............

Personally I don't get why we don't roll out more in the RZ, at least give yourself more than one clear option. That's the one fault I have with the going for two last week, we didn't give ourselves another option.

This , need to get more creative in the redzone and not just try and run. Throw on first and goal sometimes.

Advertisement
On the 2 point conversion, Malik could have run it on. There was a path. He might have been met at the goal line but with his size and speed, I have to believe he would have scored. We should be looking to run the QB draw inside the 5 yard line way more than we do.

On the 2 point conversion, Malik could have run it on. There was a path. He might have been met at the goal line but with his size and speed, I have to believe he would have scored. We should be looking to run the QB draw inside the 5 yard line way more than we do.

I'm a fan of the naked boot. Fake that outside zone one way to an overloaded bunch, roll Rozier out naked the other way with a TE dragging the goal line. Give Rosier the option to pass it or keep it.

Advertisement
Back