We got this...

SoleCane

Band
Banned
First, Richt loves this program and wants it to be great. Some of you idiots forget he donated $1m.

Kaaya was never going to be Tebow or Winston. Dudes that carry the team and the city on their backs when the moment requires it. Be patient. I am disappointed that we still can't run in big games but that problem was there before Richt got to Miami. We need dawgs.

I'm excited about the future of this defense. Like Kaaya, Jenkins and Carter will never be that guy. In my opinion, the weakest link and it's frustrating because they are seniors. I have so much more respect for Elder. The kid is playing his heart out this year. The LBs got hit in the mouth but are still standing...they will be fun to watch over the coming years. I love this Dline overall. Patchan kid disappeared after a great rep. I like his upside - maybe our Bosa in the future. I didn't expect Chad to disappear for most of the game.

Richt almost looked like Cooley with all the trigger happy pass plays or pass options. Like many of us know, whoever runs the rock wins this game. Should have kept feeding Walton and Yearby or like Jimbo, find other ways to get your playmakers the ball despite our Oline sucking. Say whatever you want, Coley/Berrios played their hearts out. I feel bad for those two dudes. Herndon and Njoku are too good to not be involved in the game plan. Not sure what happened there. All I know is, Dobard should never be running routes unless we play some Div III.

Just like at app at, the interception in the red zone killed the momentum. Kaaya turned a bad play into a catastrophe. We should ran the ball and didn't need to get aggressive at that point in the game. Instead, we give them the ball, points and the momentum.

This team is winning the coastal. I expect Clemson to kick the **** out of FSU. I think we can still win the ACC but our guys, coaches included, will have to just suck it up. Learn from this. Move forward.

Advertisement
First, Richt loves this program and wants it to be great. Some of you idiots forget he donated $1m.

Kaaya was never going to be Tebow or Winston. Dudes that carry the team and the city on their backs when the moment requires it. Be patient. I am disappointed that we still can't run in big games but that problem was there before Richt got to Miami. We need dawgs.

I'm excited about the future of this defense. Like Kaaya, Jenkins and Carter will never be that guy. In my opinion, the weakest link and it's frustrating because they are seniors. I have so much more respect for Elder. The kid is playing his heart out this year. The LBs got hit in the mouth but are still standing...they will be fun to watch over the coming years. I love this Dline overall. Patchan kid disappeared after a great rep. I like his upside - maybe our Bosa in the future. I didn't expect Chad to disappear for most of the game.

Richt almost looked like Cooley with all the trigger happy pass plays or pass options. Like many of us know, whoever runs the rock wins this game. Should have kept feeding Walton and Yearby or like Jimbo, find other ways to get your playmakers the ball despite our Oline sucking. Say whatever you want, Coley/Berrios played their hearts out. I feel bad for those two dudes. Herndon and Njoku are too good to not be involved in the game plan. Not sure what happened there. All I know is, Dobard should never be running routes unless we play some Div III.

Just like at app at, the interception in the red zone killed the momentum. Kaaya turned a bad play into a catastrophe. We should ran the ball and didn't need to get aggressive at that point in the game. Instead, we give them the ball, points and the momentum.

This team is winning the coastal. I expect Clemson to kick the **** out of FSU. I think we can still win the ACC but our guys, coaches included, will have to just suck it up. Learn from this. Move forward.

I agree with most of this. One, I like Patchan, but I don't know if I can say he'll be our next Bosa. Bosa started for OSU day 1 and was a consistent all-american that earned his top 5 draft status.

Two - Being able to run the ball is key. Unfortunately our o-line couldn't get any real holes open for Yearby or Walton once the game went on. I was cautiously optimistic heading into this game. But this was more because of how would FSU's defense would respond - which they woke up for us. They'll probably fall flat on their faces a couple more times this season. Richt's play calling was an issue during the 3rd quarter, but he's severely limited when he has a o-line that is average at best (recruiting is key for that going forward).

Unfortunately, Dalvin Cook will never know what it's like to lose to Miami as he won't be back next year, as he's likely going pro. And the same could possibly be said of Fisher whom will likely be a candidate for LSU (aware we play them in 2019).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back