We got another one...

Advertisement
177.jpg

**** he's big for a WR/DB/ATH

Gotta be a legit 6'2
many think RB or Safety in his future.

Advertisement
WE BACK.................

Carol City KIds Produce .........................

176.jpg

That's just wrong

knew willie in high school...just a jokey joke.

never really considered him a carol city high kid though...willie was from carol city but a miami pace kid really....

every carol city kid we get or go div 1 produces...Allen Hurns, Eric Mankurr,Kenny Phillips, The Freak (Ricky jean francois), the list goes on an on....

add to it the kids nickname is "CHOCOLATE" U just cant beat that...makes up for the Winkyh Flowers lost big time in my opinion.

Gotta be a legit 6'2

thing is kid was getting listed at like 5'11....looking at that pic...kids gotta be a ligit 6'0 or above...which is big...because he is solidly put together already at atleast 190-195.

big rime athlete here..they will fight over him in team meetings....only other kid athlete wise like him is Treon Harris.

Advertisement

Gotta be a legit 6'2

thing is kid was getting listed at like 5'11....looking at that pic...kids gotta be a ligit 6'0 or above...which is big...because he is solidly put together already at atleast 190-195.

big rime athlete here..they will fight over him in team meetings....only other kid athlete wise like him is Treon Harris.

All of 6'2....Golden's legit 6'3

WE BACK.................

Carol City KIds Produce .........................

176.jpg

That's just wrong

knew willie in high school...just a jokey joke.

never really considered him a carol city high kid though...willie was from carol city but a miami pace kid really....

every carol city kid we get or go div 1 produces...Allen Hurns, Eric Mankurr,Kenny Phillips, The Freak (Ricky jean francois), the list goes on an on....

add to it the kids nickname is "CHOCOLATE" U just cant beat that...makes up for the Winkyh Flowers lost big time in my opinion.

Santana Moss, Sinorice Moss, Glen Sharpe, Robert Sands.

Advertisement
All I had to hear was that he went to Carol City and I was sold. Don't even need to see the highlights, or his rankings. Sign him up.

Kid is easily 6'2......Let's see how long it takes for Kentucky or Ole Miss to magically become his favorite school.

Advertisement
this looks like a real nice pickup. reminds of that kid from Miami Beach a couple years ago that went to Auburn. cant remember name atm

LOL at 2 stars on rivals

Advertisement
Back